Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you fuck a hot shemale?

Would you have sex with a shemale?

• Yes

Votes: 149 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 217 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, I lived in Vegas when all that happened. And she did not get hottest show girl she/he got Stripper of the Year. Quite amazing isn't it? lol.

Star

Star said:
Funny, I lived in Vegas when all that happened. And she did not get hottest show girl she/he got Stripper of the Year. Quite amazing isn't it? lol.

Star

Oh that is too funny... the tabloid TV stuff billed her as "Sexiest Show Girl."

I guess this shows why it is important to do your own PR.

It can get confusing, especially in South Beach area, where they
are so good looking. They are female all of the way, in act, mannerisms, soft skin, nice hard bodies, gorgeous faces, 38D,
but the ones who aren't castrated or hormonally messed up, usually have hard dicks, and want to use them on you! I guess it
depends on if you look at them like chicks with dicks, or guys with
tits....Considering how much guys jerk off and play with their own dicks all of the time, I don't see the big issue with them playing with a shemale. To me they are chicks with dicks, and not guys with tits. It is funny about gay or straight, but they all usually are only with straight guys, and only straight guys will be with them, alot of gay guys take offense to shemales, thinking they are hiding what they are. So I guess the answer is I don't see anything wrong with it, and definately wouldn't think anyone was gay if they screwed around with a shemale. KHMER Rogue makes
a very good point, and one alot of guys take to heart!

Why have you fucked a shemale? Are you considering it? Is there money involved? Are you paying the shemale because you are gay and so ugly even a shemale wouldn't do you? Is the shemale willing to pay you? To answer your question would I fuck a shemale? Let me answer with an emphatic HELL NO!

If the shemale is really beautiful, more beautiful than for example most of those celebs like Shakira, Christina Aguilera, Kirsten Dunst etc. then why not. You don't need to suck their cocks, just do anal with condom like you do with your girlfriend. There are people fucking animals and underage children so what's the big deal of trying beautiful shemale. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom