Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you drive 2 hours each way for...

Update...

The dude textd me 2day saying he may have to work a double, wont know till 2. I replied asking if he read my email. He replied Yes, w/a smile. I ended by telling him I was about to train and would talk to him later and "not to sweat it sugar - I ALWAYS have positive ways to fill my time." And ended w/a kiss.

This is just waaaaaaaaay too much drama for some booty.

I have 4 other guys that want to go out w/me YESTERDAY and because this circumstance is kind of annoying me (I was REALLY looking forward to getting tossed around right proper and hangin a bit... I have had an TERRIBLE two weeks.) I am all but resigned to calling off the sitter and staying home.

Regardless of what is up on HIS WORLD I can not go out before early evening and WILL NOT be able to make a 2 hour drive just for booty and hanging. I'd rather go out w/a local guy that will TOTALLY accomodate me - but NO SEX. :( LOL

I'll call the sitter and put her on standby (she is a sweet girl that loves my kids and my kids miss her) and decide later on what I want to do.

I drove an hour and 15 minutes twice a week for 4 years when my girlfriend went to college. Then she moved 5 hours away, and I only made the trip once a month. Everything came to a screetching halt when her new boyfriend called me up, and asked if I knew about their relationship. I, of course, was totally in the dark. So was he. She was telling him that we were broke up, and she was very good about being sneaky with him. The point is this. Just don't get too attached, because that shit never works out.

Dude... I RARELY get a moment to myself to even masterbate, let alone get my hands on a dude who has AN AMAZING BOD that is pretty decent in the sack and isn't up in my shit 24/7.

I told you. When it comes to such matters I am soooooooooo guy-like I make me ill.

marshallmadman said:
I drove an hour and 15 minutes twice a week for 4 years when my girlfriend went to college. Then she moved 5 hours away, and I only made the trip once a month. Everything came to a screetching halt when her new boyfriend called me up, and asked if I knew about their relationship. I, of course, was totally in the dark. So was he. She was telling him that we were broke up, and she was very good about being sneaky with him. The point is this. Just don't get too attached, because that shit never works out.

I dont want to be his wife or gf... AT ALL.

Just want the booty and to hang. I have more than enough going on in my life to keep me busy with important matters. This is about SEX.... QUALITY SEX.

Men in the age range that is appealing to me ALL LOOK TERRIBLE. So I have been waaaaaaaaaay settling. But I am not about to go through SUCH DRAMA JUST for this booty.

I mean it is quality booty.... but still JUST BOOTY NONETHELESS.

PS peeps like your exgf should be bitchslapped. I HATE LIARS... I am straightup w/this dude as will all others. He knows the deal. If I get the inkling that he is dissing me - SEEYAH. No need for him to lie and play - he already tagged my booty and I want him to tag it again. But I dont NEED it THAT BAD.

All I ask is that a dude be straight up.

marshallmadman said:
That story of yours makes me laugh everytime.

Ok... here's what you do. Enjoy the sex all you want. Love it... wallow in it.... get greedy with it.

Then when you decide to call it quits or move on... give him a mind screw that will warp him for life. Make it bad for whoever comes next in his bed. Give him low self esteem and "issues" that keep other people away. Leave him scared and unable to committ to anything in the future. Forever.

Yeah... do that.

It'll be like a gay relationship.

I'd bet that it'll seem worth it for you for a while, and then without the emotional attachement it won't seem so worth it after a while.
for someone i loved or at least close to it- i'd drive 2 hours easily.

Reactions: AAP
Top Bottom