Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you do this teacher ?

chazk

http://media.myfoxtampabay.com/galleries/Ragusa070808/

Ok guys on the debra lafay thread. I posted up another little skank slut teacher ( stephanie ragusa )that likes to do the nasty with little boys.

Look at the pics Would you hit it yes or no?
Sure she is no debra but she has a certian charm to her.
And would you let you're son hit it ?

I think she hot and dig her face and body. :heart: I like the way she smiles in each of her arrest pics and in court she bounces around her titties and flirts with lawyers,cops and judges

She has a bad ass pervert look. I'd bang her very hard for several days til my cock turns into a fuckin accordion

cavless wonder is just upset she wont write back to any of the letters he sent her in jail asking to be pinpals !

chazk said:
cavless wonder is just upset she wont write back to any of the letters he sent her in jail asking to be pinpals !

lol, she looks like some of the average wimminz that try to spit game to me.

i disrespectfully decline

calveless wonder said:
lol, she looks like some of the average wimminz that try to spit game to me.

i disrespectfully decline
usuallly the average girls , like sucking ceeeock and taking it in the ass.
the ones that are to hot dont even like to suck dick very long and forbid you ask then to swallow a load and try sticking a finger in their ass and you get slapped.
Serious some girls are built for fing and this teacher is built for fing

chazk said:
usuallly the average girls , like sucking ceeeock and taking it in the ass.
the ones that are to hot dont even like to suck dick very long and forbid you ask then to swallow a load and try sticking a finger in their ass and you get slapped.
Serious some girls are built for fing and this teacher is built for fing

yeah, im a picky bastard.

but as of late ive dropped my standards a bit just for the sake of getting laid

lololol i had a long convo similar to what you said with a few people and different wimminz last night. we were all very drunk at this point so it made for an interesting dialog

i like drunked dialoug w girls, u have just met. you know they want teh cawk, gota make em feel like they a dime a dozen tho. they kinda like dat shit tho

Top Bottom