Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it me gay if you let a girl strap one on and bang youre but.

is it gay if you let a girl bang youre ass with a strap on.

• yes.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • no.

Votes: 73 44.0%
  • needto is gay for even asking.

Votes: 49 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
even if i let the cheerleading squad gangbang me like that, it still wouldn't be the kinkiest thing i've done.........

top2bottomdfw said:
ah, white-on-black; I think I have some videos of that kind of kink...or is it black-on-blonde? All I remember were some very, VERY large penises...
you=size queen

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
may not be gay but if you want your girl to strap up and fuck you in the ass you're borderline at least. If she straps up and says "suck my fucking cock, bitch" and you smoke that pole then you are definitely a fag. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

well said, but i must interject. i am not gay, i know this cause ive gone against all my sexual insitncts and tried to be with a man. my dick has never been less receptive...ever. I can not, CAN NOT be sexually aroused by a man. But when im with my girl and she plays with my ass, sticks shit in my ass, once in a while, my dick gets hard as a rock. so the only possible conclusion to all this is that enjoying the nevers in your ass has nothing to do with being gay. at least for me. so i say no, i love it when my girl plays with my ass but if it was a guy it would make my dick hyberate. to each is own of cousre but GD, gay or not ou still got a ton of nerves in that region so why pretend you dont.

X_con

x_con said:
well said, but i must interject. i am not gay, i know this cause ive gone against all my sexual insitncts and tried to be with a man. my dick has never been less receptive...ever. I can not, CAN NOT be sexually aroused by a man. But when im with my girl and she plays with my ass, sticks shit in my ass, once in a while, my dick gets hard as a rock. so the only possible conclusion to all this is that enjoying the nevers in your ass has nothing to do with being gay. at least for me. so i say no, i love it when my girl plays with my ass but if it was a guy it would make my dick hyberate. to each is own of cousre but GD, gay or not ou still got a ton of nerves in that region so why pretend you dont.

X_con

instincts or not....if you were with another man....even if you were 18 and you are 60 now and have not touched another man since...you are gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom