Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it me gay if you let a girl strap one on and bang youre but.

is it gay if you let a girl bang youre ass with a strap on.

• yes.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • no.

Votes: 73 44.0%
  • needto is gay for even asking.

Votes: 49 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
obiwan9962 said:
ruca,
i'd quote your silly ass but that would validate some of what you said
but bro
you got issues
a cock in the mouth means you gay or bi
no shit!
you get off on a woman calling you a faggot
that's gay or sick
check yourself

did you only read what you wanted to there? i thought that i made it more than clear that that is the lyrics to a funny ass king missile song?!?!?!!?

Ruca said:
did you only read what you wanted to there? i thought that i made it more than clear that that is the lyrics to a funny ass king missile song?!?!?!!?
understood
responding to lyrics

Ruca said:
gay/str8/gay/str8.....my head reels at all the possibilities and conclusions that can drawn by all these activities. 'can't we all just get along' or was Rodney King gay....?

top2bottomdfw said:
gay/str8/gay/str8.....my head reels at all the possibilities and conclusions that can drawn by all these activities. 'can't we all just get along' or was Rodney King gay....?
well king did get his ass "pounded"
well figuratively speaking

obiwan9962 said:
well king did get his ass "pounded"
well figuratively speaking
ah, white-on-black; I think I have some videos of that kind of kink...or is it black-on-blonde? All I remember were some very, VERY large penises...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom