Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it me gay if you let a girl strap one on and bang youre but.

is it gay if you let a girl bang youre ass with a strap on.

• yes.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • no.

Votes: 73 44.0%
  • needto is gay for even asking.

Votes: 49 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bluetwistedsteel67 said:
The term is sexual orientation remember, it's not "relationship orientation". The gender that you are attracted to sexually defines your sexuality. If you are sexually attracted to men (or women if you're a woman) only, you are gay. If you are sexually attracted to both men and women you are bi.
and if that's a true picture of you in the avatar, then I'd be happy to offer a personal, 1 on 1 demonstration; we could discuss the pros and cons...after you come....[just too many puns here, folks!]....LOL

Trojan Horse said:
If you permitted a woman with a strap on to fuck you in the ass, I would have to say that would definately be gay.
interesting variation: if I let a woman use a strap on with me, and I were gay, would that make me str8? after all, I am having sex with a chick! hmmmm. the mind reels at the possibilities..

top2bottomdfw said:
interesting variation: if I let a woman use a strap on with me, and I were gay, would that make me str8? after all, I am having sex with a chick! hmmmm. the mind reels at the possibilities..
good quistoin.

needtogetas said:
its a girl doing it,but youre still getting it in the but.hmmmmmm :rainbow:

The real question here is IF your girl freind wants to slam your ass with a strap on 8 inch dildo then does she think you're a real man?? Chances are she does not and that's why she wants to do it to you.

Or maybe she's just pissed you've been slamming your dick into her and decides she wants a little pay back.

As for me a girl can tickle me there, gently tease me with her tongue while giving me a BJ, but NO WAY IN HELL would she ever think she could strap on a dildo and lay it to me and I would NEVER let her.

Last edited:
BigRupe said:
The real question here is IF your girl freind wants to slam your ass witha strap in 8 inch dildo then does she think you're a real man?? Chances are she does not and that's wht she wants to do it to you.

Or maybe she's just pissed you've been slamming your dick into her and decides she wants a little pay back.

As for me a girl can tickle me there, gently tease me with her tongue while giving me a BJ, but NO WAY IN HELL would she ever think she coyld strap on a dildo and lay it to me and I would NEVER let her.

LMAO!! Well said bro!!

Having seen the way some women act to me having anal sex with them that's about the LAST thing I'd want done to me.

I once had a girlfriend who went crazy when we did it. I asked her one day how it felt as she would grab the sheets, moan and cry. She said "it hurts like hell..." to which I replied then why do you let me do it?

Her response was because I care about you. I said "well hell I don't want you too care THAT much!" ;)

BigRupe said:
Having seen the way some women act to me having anal sex with them that's about the LAST thing I'd want done to me.

Her response was because I care about you. I said "well hell I don't want you too care THAT much!" ;)
that is a great line....reps to you! to each his [or her] own. Yeah, it hurts for a while, but if done properly it can feel so good. If it didn't feel good, no one would be doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom