Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it me gay if you let a girl strap one on and bang youre but.

is it gay if you let a girl bang youre ass with a strap on.

• yes.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • no.

Votes: 73 44.0%
  • needto is gay for even asking.

Votes: 49 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MILF69 said:
There is nothing wrong with telling the other person what turns you on and gets you off. If you cant tell the other person your deepest fantisies and desires than your with the wrong person. You should be comfortable enough to say whatever it is that comes to mind no matter how dirty it may be.

I knew you wanted me! ;)

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
So if a guy sucks cock every day and takes it in the ass but is not attracted to the guy laying the wood to him (or attracted to any other guy for that matter) he's not gay? I'd say the only way you're not gay or at least bi is if you were stranded on a desert island and the only other person there was a guy AND he liked to suck cock and you let him. That's not gay, that's just survival
shit you gatta live right.lol

obiwan9962 said:
you're not? :artist:
shock!

lol just bugging bud
realy i am surprized pinto hasent locked this thread.he dos it to all my threads now.I get a hammy perk thing going on with me and pintoca.he likes bulling me and useing his mod powers to pick on me.got to love that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom