Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it me gay if you let a girl strap one on and bang youre but.

is it gay if you let a girl bang youre ass with a strap on.

• yes.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • no.

Votes: 73 44.0%
  • needto is gay for even asking.

Votes: 49 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
musclemom said:
Needto, homosexuality is defined as being ATTRACTED to the same gender. The type of sexual activity a person engages in with their partner has NOTHING to do with being homosexual.

... and what two consenting adults enjoy doing with/to each other is their business, really. Everyone has a different definition of where their "line" is, some people think sex more than once a week, in anything other than the missionary position, is kinky, and some people find being pissed on by a midget while they're getting anally pounded in the middle of gang bang a turn on ... everybody is different.

You know the old saying, what's the difference between erotic sex and kinky sex? Erotic is using a feather, kinky is using the whole damn chicken.
So if a guy sucks cock every day and takes it in the ass but is not attracted to the guy laying the wood to him (or attracted to any other guy for that matter) he's not gay? I'd say the only way you're not gay or at least bi is if you were stranded on a desert island and the only other person there was a guy AND he liked to suck cock and you let him. That's not gay, that's just survival

MILF69 said:
I wouldn't do it with a strap-on but I would love to lick it! Dirty MILFY!!! :p

I have never been turned on by the thought of a woman doing that to me, but I'll make an exception for you MILF!! :evil:

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
So if a guy sucks cock every day and takes it in the ass but is not attracted to the guy laying the wood to him (or attracted to any other guy for that matter) he's not gay? I'd say the only way you're not gay or at least bi is if you were stranded on a desert island and the only other person there was a guy AND he liked to suck cock and you let him. That's not gay, that's just survival
So you're gonna tell some guy who's just gotten out of jail that he's gay because his cellmate was bigger and stronger and hornier than he was? Get a grip :rolleyes:

We define ourselves sexually. If a guy chooses to engage in sexual behavior with another guy regularly, whom he is not attracted to :rolleyes: (what kind of weird world do you live in???) if he is, in reality, attracted to women and just too ugly or stupid to get a date with a woman, then I suppose he could certainly be called straight ...

The ACT does not define the person. Plenty of straight people have engaged in some level of homosexual experimentation, that doesn't make them gay or bi.

I've been married forever, haven't been with a woman in over 20+ years, but I still consider myself BI. Sex is sex, being straight or gay or bi is about relationships.

musclemom said:
So you're gonna tell some guy who's just gotten out of jail that he's gay because his cellmate was bigger and stronger and hornier than he was? Get a grip :rolleyes:

We define ourselves sexually. If a guy chooses to engage in sexual behavior with another guy regularly, whom he is not attracted to :rolleyes: (what kind of weird world do you live in???) if he is, in reality, attracted to women and just too ugly or stupid to get a date with a woman, then I suppose he could certainly be called straight ...

The ACT does not define the person. Plenty of straight people have engaged in some level of homosexual experimentation, that doesn't make them gay or bi.

I've been married forever, haven't been with a woman in over 20+ years, but I still consider myself BI. Sex is sex, being straight or gay or bi is about relationships.
The term is sexual orientation remember, it's not "relationship orientation". The gender that you are attracted to sexually defines your sexuality. If you are sexually attracted to men (or women if you're a woman) only, you are gay. If you are sexually attracted to both men and women you are bi.

StickFigure said:
I have never been turned on by the thought of a woman doing that to me, but I'll make an exception for you MILF!! :evil:

There is nothing wrong with telling the other person what turns you on and gets you off. If you cant tell the other person your deepest fantisies and desires than your with the wrong person. You should be comfortable enough to say whatever it is that comes to mind no matter how dirty it may be.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
The term is sexual orientation remember, it's not "relationship orientation". The gender that you are attracted to sexually defines your sexuality. If you are sexually attracted to men (or women if you're a woman) only, you are gay. If you are sexually attracted to both men and women you are bi.
None of which has ANYTHING to do with what you find pleasurable, sexually.

A man who enjoys having something inserted in his ass is not gay, and if he finds it a turn on for his GF or wife to take a strap on to him, that just means he's sexually liberated, not that he's just dying to bust out of the closet.

well, i know some dudes doing long stints in prison. they'll str8 up bore a dude out and not think the least bit that it's gay. i think gayness is a state of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom