Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it me gay if you let a girl strap one on and bang youre but.

is it gay if you let a girl bang youre ass with a strap on.

• yes.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • no.

Votes: 73 44.0%
  • needto is gay for even asking.

Votes: 49 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
StickFigure said:
if you take it up the corn hole with a big fuggin strap on dildo, you may as well be gay!

It might be different if the chic wanted to toss your salad or stick her FINGER in your ass but to take a big piece of rubber/plastic that's shaped like a big cawk??? Yeah, I have to say gay as fuck right there!!
ya this is what I think to.

It would depend on the size of it. A big one would definitely be more gay than a small one.

If you are wondering whether to do it or not - just go for it. Make sure it is a 12" slick dong though. You might as well go all of the way.

Also, post pictures when the deed is done ;)

justinjones1963 said:
It would depend on the size of it. A big one would definitely be more gay than a small one.

If you are wondering whether to do it or not - just go for it. Make sure it is a 12" slick dong though. You might as well go all of the way.

lol I only made this thread cuz wootoom wonted to know the awser.

justinjones1963 said:

wow; I've never heard the size comment before as a deciding factor in some one or some activity as being gay or not! That is great!!!!! LOL

I agree, if you are gonna put something up your ass it might as well be a big one; then you can also be known as a 'size queen'.... :rainbow:

top2bottomdfw said:
wow; I've never heard the size comment before as a deciding factor in some one or some activity as being gay or not! That is great!!!!! LOL

I agree, if you are gonna put something up your ass it might as well be a big one; then you can also be known as a 'size queen'.... :rainbow:
never done but if ever my gf wanted to it better be quite a bit smaller and quite thin
as small as her pinkie better yet it better be her pinkie
luv u ma gurl

top2bottomdfw said:

Okay, so if you let a man with a little one put it in your ass, you're still str8? If a man with a big dick puts it is a guy's ass, that guy is then gay? Got it. Taking notes...hehehe

I look at it this way. NO f'n way does a guy get in the back door !

BUT, if the gf/wife say bend over, I'm takin over, well, then she be the boss for the moment. She says suck it and lick her, I do as she says, 'cause in the end, I get her in the end and I love it.

Oh, and as for size, better make is a bit smaller. Some things just don't stretch that far.

needtogetas said:
youre all i bunch on sick basterd.were do you people come up with this shit.
Needto, homosexuality is defined as being ATTRACTED to the same gender. The type of sexual activity a person engages in with their partner has NOTHING to do with being homosexual.

... and what two consenting adults enjoy doing with/to each other is their business, really. Everyone has a different definition of where their "line" is, some people think sex more than once a week, in anything other than the missionary position, is kinky, and some people find being pissed on by a midget while they're getting anally pounded in the middle of gang bang a turn on ... everybody is different.

You know the old saying, what's the difference between erotic sex and kinky sex? Erotic is using a feather, kinky is using the whole damn chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom