Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it me gay if you let a girl strap one on and bang youre but.

is it gay if you let a girl bang youre ass with a strap on.

• yes.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • no.

Votes: 73 44.0%
  • needto is gay for even asking.

Votes: 49 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bluetwistedsteel67 said:
If you have anything shaped like a dick in your ass whether it's made of flesh or something simulating flesh, you probably are gay. The only thing that belongs in a heterosexual mans ass is a tongue that is attached to a woman or maybe a finger from the same woman. No fake dicks, butt plugs, hairy fingers that belong to a man, and for sure no fruit or vegetables. If you enjoy getting fucked in the ass, embrace your gayness. There's nothing wrong with it.
lol

redsamurai said:
if the girl was hot enough, and you were sure it would stay on the DL.....you'd let her hit with strap on. Now I'm going to follow that up by saying that I would never, under no circumstances, ever, ever, ever allow anything near my butt.........get the picture? There's alot guys will do if the "price is right".......for me, if Salma Hayek in her prime was the prize...I'd pay that price......off the top, no games. Salma Hayek could do anything to me except shit on me.
lol

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
If you have anything shaped like a dick in your ass whether it's made of flesh or something simulating flesh, you probably are gay. The only thing that belongs in a heterosexual mans ass is a tongue that is attached to a woman or maybe a finger from the same woman. No fake dicks, butt plugs, hairy fingers that belong to a man, and for sure no fruit or vegetables. If you enjoy getting fucked in the ass, embrace your gayness. There's nothing wrong with it.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom