Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it me gay if you let a girl strap one on and bang youre but.

is it gay if you let a girl bang youre ass with a strap on.

• yes.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • no.

Votes: 73 44.0%
  • needto is gay for even asking.

Votes: 49 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not into guys at all. However, I will be the first to admit I don't mind a girl putting a finger or even a vibrate in my ass while giving me head.

Wanting to put your penis inside any hole of another man, or wanting to have contact with his penis in some manner is gay. That is it. Cut and dry.

After reading this whole tread, I think the more important questions are being left out. After all Kinsey's research points out that in his view sexual orientation is a matter of a range on a continuum.

I would not allow any woman to do that to me-period.

The more important and more exciting question to ask is what is the woman's orientation and what does it mean if she enjoys wearing and using the strap on?

Does this mean that she has a good old case of Sigmund Freud's Penis Envy?

5150guy said:
After reading this whole tread, I think the more important questions are being left out. After all Kinsey's research points out that in his view sexual orientation is a matter of a range on a continuum.

I would not allow any woman to do that to me-period.

The more important and more exciting question to ask is what is the woman's orientation and what does it mean if she enjoys wearing and using the strap on?

hmmmmmm

5150guy said:

or, maybe she;s on a power trip and likes to be in charge?

Sounds a little painful,

but not a bad idea if you are getting ready to spend some time in one of our state or federal prisons.

when I made this thread a year ago I had no idie It would be such a hot topic and last so fucking long and keep popping up at least once a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom