Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would Having Sex with Ronnie Coleman...

FreeballinDC

Dumper Humper
be like having sex with a refrigerator?

Can somebody that friggin big be able to have satisfying sex at all? With or with out the gear?

I would imagine that he would have to be on his back while his girl rode atop him, just so he wouldn't have to do cardio.

Not for all the money in the world. Have you ever seen that man perspire just because he "is"? What would happen during sex?!

Yeah, now that you mention it, I did see him at the 2003 Arnold, and he was sweating, just from signing autographs.

You'd have to change the sheets, or make him sleep in the wet spot :D

GSXR, have you seen the 03 Honda CBR? Better change your name bro.

he would probably die of a heart attack, if he can even see his dick over that turtle shell GH gut he has

jubei said:
GSXR, have you seen the 03 Honda CBR? Better change your name bro.

Yup, I read a test on it in the new Sport Rider, although I agree it is definately badass, it posted slower lap times than the new R6 (not by much though).

As far as the 03 GSXR is concerned, I'll let this do the talking:
146-0308-gsxr-dyno-zoom.jpg

5 lbs. lighter and almost 10 more horsepower than last year..................

aight nothing short of an RC211V racebike gonna fuc wit dis.......
2003-suz-g1-d2-zoom.jpg

:D

Last edited:
THe 600 RR looks so cool with the racing exhaust under the seat though... I wasn't aware that the 03 R6 was new. Whats the fasted 600 out now then?

jubei said:
THe 600 RR looks so cool with the racing exhaust under the seat though... I wasn't aware that the 03 R6 was new. Whats the fasted 600 out now then?

It's pretty close the R6, CBR and ZX are all new this year. Kawasaki came out with 2 600's this year: the ZX-6R which is actually 636cc's and the ZX-6RR which is 600cc's for SuperSport racing. The GSXR-600 has been pretty much unchanged for 3 years now. Right now I'd say the R6 is the most all around badass 600 this year all things considered.

07k_blu_a22_111.jpg

OH, BTW FreeBallin, sorry for the thread hijack but it was jubei's fault.

Top Bottom