Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would this be gay?

I have done it to a guy but lost all respect for him as a man we can't even be friends anymore cause i refer to him as my bitch when i see him lol

I have friends who are both bodybuilders, he loves her to strap on a dildo and fuck him all the time...I'd never would have guessed or even thought they'd do anything like that. However, the prostate is very sexual and stimulating in men. But now one is going to strap on a dildo and fuck me!

i wonder too. cuz i enjoy taking a nice big dump alot!. and i wondered if getting dildoed in the ass was like taking a huge dump, then having it pushed back into you, and then taking another big dump, and so forth about a 100 times..

About the closest I'll come to that is using an enema when I'm hardocre backed up... however, it is easy access to your prostate... but yeahhhhhh I don't want to go in a girl's ass, totally don't want her going in mine... as far as I'm concerned that's a one-way street, for both sexes.

Top Bottom