Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would this be gay?

B.T......a "narrow vibrating toy" IS a dildo. :FRlol:

well, there ya go...no further authority is needed..

the point is it is just a sexual thing, if she wants to tie you up and wear a strap on, then that's another matter and is up to you..

but as for me.. a little tickle isn't the end of the world..

But my question is... she will gain no pleasure from the act if a toy is used.. so why does she want to do it?? i'm a little confused...

suggest ya'll use LOTS of high quality lube and some fresh poppers, BT!

it's called prostate stimulation...

Scientifically speaking, 1/3 of the male penis is inside...meaning you cant see it...and there are a lot of nerves in the anal region....scientists say it can be very stimulating and enjoyable to males and females

hence the phrase: prostate massage or prostate stimulation...google it

btw, for the record, that's totally gheigh and i'd never try it, but hey it works for a much larger portion of non-gay men

sounds like your the one interested in the act rather than your girl..Just do it and get back to us in the morning..

it's called prostate stimulation...

Scientifically speaking, 1/3 of the male penis is inside...meaning you cant see it...and there are a lot of nerves in the anal region....scientists say it can be very stimulating and enjoyable to males and females

hence the phrase: prostate massage or prostate stimulation...google it

btw, for the record, that's totally gheigh and i'd never try it, but hey it works for a much larger portion of non-gay men
for someone who's "never tried it", you sure are a wealth of information.... :whatever:

The fact that you even brought that up says that you are or have feelings of mo' ness. LOL. Seriously I had a close bro ask me one time if the fact that he liked having his wife do him in the arse made him teh geigh. I was like totally confused, he admitted that he really enjoyed large toys up his arse, as big as 10 and 11 inchers at about 7 around. I was like wtf ever floats your boat, our friendship quickly dissolved and we no longer even speak. Be very careful what you stick up your ass. I was flamming on a geigh dude one time at a bar, dude looks at me and says how do you know your not geigh, I says to him cause I don't like getting cack in the ass. He says you ever had one in your ass I says no, and he says well don't knock it till you try it. SInce then I have always been scared of shit like your talking about. LOL

How does that work....
If you've never tried taking it up the ass you can't say you're not gay.... but if you take it up the ass ur immediately gay.... how does one survive this scenario ???

Top Bottom