Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women and your sexual past

dacres

If your boyfriend/husband asked, would you tell him everthing about your past or would you leave some details out?

I personally think it is best to open, if you don't like the answer don't ask the question!

Depends on how strong your relationship is with the other person. In general probably better to leave the past in the past. Sometimes things can crop up that can turn a good thing sour. If, however, you happened to have a flaming case of herpes or something from a previous relationship, PLEEEAAAAASE let the other person know before you give them first hand experience. Otherwise, if it doesn't enhance the current relationship, why bring it up?

~ sassy :angel:

I have to agree with sassy. In my opinion some people might use your past as ammunition in a realationship. Leave the past where it belongs!

"History predicts the future........and the future will reflect the past"

Well, some things from the past are good to know and some aren't....

For example, I wouldn't care to know if my gal had a huge black cock rammed up her asshole or anything....

But, knowing, for instance, that she's had sex with another woman could prove to be valuable information if you're looking to coax your woman into a 3-some....

The old saying, "Don't ask a question that you don't REALLY want an answer to" hold true though... because once you open Pandora's proverbial box, there's no closing it!

Top Bottom