Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women: Are you afraid of penises?

Grizzly

I've been wondering about this. I've talked to several females about this, namely my ex-girlfriend, and they all seem to have some sort of odd inhibitions about svans'. The reason that I ask is because I find it curious. Personally, I love to look at, touch and taste vaginas. I just can't wait to get my hands on 'em. But, most women don't seem to care all that much, almost as if they're afraid of my svans. (No it's not gigantic, unfortunately) Why don't you all love to just grab them and look at them and taste them? What's the fear about?

I have no fear, but it's not always my biggest interest. But it's so nice that you love vaginas so much. Hey, I just realized that I answered you on another thread too. Woman problems? Talk to her!:)

I guess you could say that I'm having woman problems since the love of my life has become my ex-girlfriend. But that's not why I came up with the threads. I was just curious about some things, particularly this penisphobia crap.

I'm sorry.:(

There's no "phobia" though. Maybe just chalk it up to the fact that women are a little different than men as to what we focus on. Maybe it just all comes down to a main topic on the board - hormones!:p

Top Bottom