Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the women - Sex with someone more than twice your size

M

*MissFit*

I was just wondering how much different it is .. for those of you who have experienced it

let's see... I'm about 200 right now @ 6 feet, my wife is about 103lbs and 5 feet...

It comes in handy, you can maneouver

so far, no complains (well, there was this time...) On the south dependencies I am "normally gifted" and sometimes when it gets rough shue would say "ouch, slow down a bit"...

big penises rock:)

CanadianCutie said:

That's OK CC - there's plenty of guys out there just 50-100 lbs bigger then you and they'll do a good job without leaving you wedged in the mattress. How about someone fit, big (not huge) and really well endowed.... hmmm who could I find you like that... hmmm

No problems really. I have had sex with chicks that are a good 80lbs - 90lbs lighter then me... They still want me on top.

-BRR

never had any complaints and fuck Im still 255 (6'1) right now, still wanna slim down to 235 but lately Ive beenw orking so damn much I can barely make the gym, oh well

Top Bottom