Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the women - Sex with someone more than twice your size

I love a man in the 200 pound range...nothing better then bug muscular arms wraped around you......ahhhhh

I'm 5'4" and 140, hubby is 6'2" and 280 - and the sex works out great for us... every day. He is really broad, so me riding cowgirl isn't our best position (which may have more to do with my complete lack of coordination). Of course, reverse cowgirl will take care of that. I can't think of any positions that size limits us in.

I love a man in the 200 pound range...nothing better then big muscular arms wrapped around you......ahhhhh

ITA. I love it when DH grabs hold of me and won't let go when we are teasing and playing around. One of my biggest turn-ons are wide, strong shoulders - so sometimes just looking at hubby is enough to do it for me. :p

my husband used to be 295lbs, I was 132lbs. It didnt bother me, except after everything is done and he colapses over me....well, thats suffocating :)

According to my finace', I'm the biggest guy she's ever been with (biggest in both departments according to her). I'm 5'10", 225 lbs, and she says she likes being crushed by a bigger guy as opposed to her previous boyfriends which were all skinny.

Top Bottom