Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women's orgasms, tricky shit....

Lord_Suston

Seriously though, I can usually tell on most girls cause the're screamin like Banshees. But this one is very quite, all she does is claww my back to pieces, and bite my fucking shoulders till they bleed, is this normal, or what?????

well till you bleen isn't normal bro.....slap her and everything should be ok again lol

Thanks for the advice , but I kinda like the pain.... I just wish she would be louder. everytime she gets close she gets reall quit then claws me to hell.

Lord_Suston said:
Thanks for the advice , but I kinda like the pain.... I just wish she would be louder. everytime she gets close she gets reall quit then claws me to hell.

HEY MAN, ARE YOU FUCKING AROUND WITH MY GIRL? :D (sounds familiar)

Sometime intencity is better then volume. You can tell she is not faking. Anyone can scream, but when they start trembling and getting all flush, it really turnes me on.

Completely normal

I do it all the time.

I’m not very noisy, (probably because there are always people in the other room etc), but I do moan and groan.

As for the back scratching and biting, yeah that’s normal. Don’t be scared.

I thought it would turn you on? I love it when I get my hair pulled.

So I guess I'm doing shit right, but damn I would like her to scream just a little.... I guess it is because I have 5 other roomates and she might feel embarrassed....

Only problem is she doesn't like it Doggy, but she loves to be on top for the beginning, then switches over to missionary, that's when she starts to claw.......:confused: :confused:

Top Bottom