Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women problems...plz help

jws1618

Alirght guys and gals..i have a question. I met this chick a few weeks ago and got her #...so i call her up this past week and she invites me over to hangout with her and her friends...so i go over and meet up with her and were talking (little chit chat to get to know eachother) anyway we end up going out that night to drink and shes telling me all this stuff about how hot she thinks i am and shes wanting to hold hands and...yada yada...so i go back to her crib later that night and sleep with her(even though we were both drunk it still took some serious work to get it). Two days later i call her up to invite her to a party, but she never calls back (i have to use friends cells cuz mines temp. out). My question is this....i do like this girl and would like to pursue further things with her. She also seems like shes into me so....whats the problem? Does she think im playing her, and is there a way to convince her im not? or am i just being paranoid right now...help me plzz...i freak when it comes to trying to put things together and id really like this one to work out.

thanks alot ^^

if u need more nfo just ask...

Try sending flowers chicks seem to dig that, makes them realise it's not just a one-nighter... unless that's all she wanted it to be.

How many times have you tried to contact her? Chicks don't dig desperate so don't go overboard.

Bro, you had to work at it to get in her pants the first night. That was your problem. You shouldn't have tried so hard to get the puss and just let her set the pace a bit more. She probably regrets giving it up on night #1 and thinks you're a pig for pressuring her into it as well as being embarassed. If you like a girl never pressure her for that ass on the first night. You blew it.

Bump what twisted said bro, obviously somethin aint right if she isnt callin ya back (barring some sort of serious reason why she cant get her phone) you can probably forget about it though, life goes on......

jws1618 said:
Alirght guys and gals..i have a question. I met this chick a few weeks ago and got her #...so i call her up this past week and she invites me over to hangout with her and her friends...so i go over and meet up with her and were talking (little chit chat to get to know eachother) anyway we end up going out that night to drink and shes telling me all this stuff about how hot she thinks i am and shes wanting to hold hands and...yada yada...so i go back to her crib later that night and sleep with her(even though we were both drunk it still took some serious work to get it). Two days later i call her up to invite her to a party, but she never calls back (i have to use friends cells cuz mines temp. out). My question is this....i do like this girl and would like to pursue further things with her. She also seems like shes into me so....whats the problem? Does she think im playing her, and is there a way to convince her im not? or am i just being paranoid right now...help me plzz...i freak when it comes to trying to put things together and id really like this one to work out.

thanks alot ^^

if u need more nfo just ask...

take it from a FEMALE.. trying that hard to get in her pants is a big fat no no. She's probably way too embarrased that she gave into you. And now she doesn't know how to react. If your into her... give her some time. By all means do not call her all the time. Let her breathe a little and then give it another shot.... and when you do speak to her, tell her u think that it was way too soon and that your sorry if you pressured her too much. That's your best bet. Don't send her flowers or act all mushy... it might work for some but most females are a little too smart for that shit. Just be honest and straight up. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

thanks for the info...ive only called this chick once in the past couple weeks anyway after i got my phone cell on and plan on tryin again tonight but if no reply than f*k it....found another girl anyway and life goes on ^^

Top Bottom