Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women Please respond

Fathead

Its about the hole penis size thing again. Mine is 6 inches, it is average in every sense of the word. Everyone I have been in an intimate relationship with acheived orgasm, my wife and I cum simultaneously all of the time. I focus on my partner much more than my own pleasure, I can have sex for as long as I want to.

Woman say that I am hot, but I always feel inadequate. I have straight white teeth, dimple in my chin, muscular body, although I am only 5 9.

With the package I described can I keep up with the big boys, or is size the be all and end all ?

Eazy gentleman, I wanted woman to respond not homosexual men. If you must know, the reason that I posted this, is because I am wondering if she still yerns to be with a past lover that she might of have that was bigger ?? Out of curiosity, she says that she doesn't and I don't ask her often, becuase I don't want her to know how insecure I am. SemmeBig, man I saw your dick, I wish I had that fucking thing.

Top Bottom