Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the women, personalities

Myphic

Me I'm a nice guy, caring, supportive, rather old fashioned.
Never even raised my hand to a female and by god have I wanted to, and I mean I've gotten busted lips, blood nose from em, still won't touch on violently.
But with my down to earth take, I'm blunt and to the point with things, it gives me abit of an asshole sound, I'm 5'9-5'10, athletic fit, good looks, honest as I always am.
Shorten this.
I'm an "asshole" with a nice side, I'm myself if they like it or not, and even if I'm not nice and say an asshole comment I still get attention and I'm wanted...
Genuine guys, even if they come across as assholes aslong as it's a natural feel. (I'm almost clueless when I am, gets me kudos ;) )
Or
Plain nice guy, but tries to be. (I see it as overcompensating)
"asshole" kinda guy, but again it just doesn't suit them, has an ungenuin feel (just doesn't suit em, or they go over top and sound arogant c**t)
A, b or c ladies? Who do you's go for?

Curious as this has sparked in another thread and well I'm curious, I'm a rather loveable fella, but I hold good/bad traits and I've seen others try what I do and don't even get a second look at... :/

Actually, a true "nice guy" but tries to be an asshole with the sole purpose of getting women isn't actually a "nice guy".

See, nice guys that complain about that stuff complain because they feel entitled to women's attention or their pussy (probably both) and complain when women don't respond the way THEY want us to. This actually makes them whiny entitled assholes too scared to acknowledge and be who they really are. They might as well learn how to be honest with themselves instead of hiding behind the nice guy image. If you treat a woman with respect and she turns you down for sex or a relationship, you don't get to complain that women don't like nice guys. You still ought to continue to treat others with respect no matter if you like how it turns out for you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that acting chivalrous and nice isn't real chivalry if you expect women everywhere to spread their legs in return.

I'm not sure how you declared your variables there...what are the values of your letters?

So we've got asshole with a nice side (you say that is genuine)
Nice guy that's just faking it to get what he wants
Total asshole

See, when someone is too blunt that means that they are lacking in certain life skills. It's not really honesty if you set it up so that your honesty can't be received, or you are leaving people offended in your wake. You make it pointless to be honest, you make it pointless for you to speak at all if no one can hear you and they slam the door on you and your ideas. So, while certain girls may fall for the blunt routine, someone that knows a thing or two knows that you'll never be a leader with that attitude, and you seem...what is that word called you guys like to use...beta and totally overcompensating for it. This is a world full of people, we have to learn how to communicate in it in a way that people receive what we have to say. Brutal honesty is selfish at it's core.

That being said, the absolute worst is the nice guy with the hidden motives.

tell him cindylou...

she's got ya there for sure...

Being who you are and confident, then knowing that you are confident in who you are and your beliefs and values, you can then extend curiosities to those around you that are weaker, or less than you are..

Is that being an asshole?? no, that's being real..

Chappelle Show- Keeping it Real - YouTube

My honesty extends, if I don't like something I don't like it though, I'm a quick thinker, decisive and rational, if I don't like someone I don't like someone and if I like em I like em, I listen to alternative opinions and way the options, I get called an asshole simply due to that, but even if I insult say in this case a female, they giggle and don't leave me alone still, so I'm surely not leaving people offended (atleast until morning after when I'm leaving n never call) but that said I'm down for it, If it's gonna be interesting and I've told em already not to expect a call.
I'm not settling for a tart I could bang after meeting for an hour.
If they're interesting and fun an I like em, I'll talk to em after, but as majority learn friends is all I'm gonna stand for, and most are happy with just being friends and fucking whenever they want, some get all bitchy but aye, I don't treat ones I'm friends with any differently after.

So I'm not a total asshole, I sound like one, leaving a wake of offended people, is a no no, but point of this isn't what works to get women, I know I be myself and only one thing can make me way myself and make my own changes and that's my career.
But say a friend of mine, quiet shy kid, absolutely gets no where, he asks for my advice cause I do well, told him a number of times, "some extra confidence in yourself will get you a long way not just with women, and being yourself to be confident about!" and he never listens cause his asking me again, so he tries to act like me... And he looks like an asshole, make me laugh honestly, but it's not him, doesn't sound or look like him... So he just gets rejections... And I tell him, be yourself with confidence in yourself...
That's all I really do, I don't try to be myself, I just brought up old fanshionrd military family from the country... Lol so now it's kinda beat into me, I don't walk around all sour faced and yelling or anything haha i've got a smile constantly, I'm free to talking to anyone n help out, and can be biggest smartarse if I feel like it ;p lol oh and I'm a romantic, as old fashioned stuff prevail, if we are around people I don't want her clinging to me, we are out to have fun and not to snuggle, which isn't most liked feature, unless we are aroud her friends lol and I'm protective, I'll take verbal abuse, but one comment to her where she is belittled, made to feel uncomfortable or simply doesn't like it, I'll be dragging their face to the gutter for a stomping. That is a feature I've Been told is good though, so I know I'm
Not "perfect" but I'm myself, an almost every women Ive met absolutely loves it, so this isn't about me anyway o_O

It's about guys that try, about me is just me adding a point to the genuine part, I'm genuine and it works, mate who tries gets no where, and what I've seen most triers get no where, but that's just what I have seen. Wanted women to answer about what they'd prefer, if my prefixes are to broad, feel free to suggest alternatives and break em down more. Like genuine nice guy, genuine asshole, genuine god(like myself ;) ) or arogant lol!!! No no a mix, I'm a mix, I'm asshole who's nice :) lol

A b c was also in order I said them
A - genuine person, no acting or trying have the confidence to be themselves
B - nice guy act
C - bad guy act

I'm sure you're fine then, you sound like someone I know. :) though I'd never date someone that called themselves a god. So, I'm turned off but I'm sure you're not missing anything. ;)

I agree. I'd rather have the genuine guy (even if he's an asshole sometimes) than an act. Both the bad guy and the good guy act are equally pathetic. So, for what it's worth, I'd rather have someone that's being real.

I'm sure you're fine then, you sound like someone I know. :) though I'd never date someone that called themselves a god. So, I'm turned off but I'm sure you're not missing anything. ;)

I agree. I'd rather have the genuine guy (even if he's an asshole sometimes) than an act. Both the bad guy and the good guy act are equally pathetic. So, for what it's worth, I'd rather have someone that's being real.

Haha god thing was me being a dick lol that's why I added the arogant part haha!
Well I guess it's good to know I'm not alone haha
And I'm certainly not missing anything needed :p
Okay so genuine it is, acts are 0
We need more people and maybe mix, guys I bet try adding to acts and women genuine lol

Agreed real is what I prefer, but I've had 2 relationships rest are one nighters or friends with benefits... So long term I can't say much for what you'd prefer, I'm picky when comes to females lol if they're a feminest it wouldn't work lol

well, there goes my chance... is saying "I know i'm all that and a bag of chips" the same as saying "I'm a God" ??

Top Bottom