Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women with no boobs

help4john said:
Do you think anyone here will admit to having a little peezer?
Well usually the guys with a little "Peezer" have to make up for it in other ways. They are usually the ones that are better at going down on a girl. YES, I did just say that outloud...

treilin said:
Well usually the guys with a little "Peezer" have to make up for it in other ways. They are usually the ones that are better at going down on a girl. YES, I did just say that outloud...

I've been saying that for years.

It is all about the tongue.

and lips, and...
Oh nevermind I'll need another shower

treilin said:
Brains and a sense of humor....double threat!

velvett said:
I've been saying that for years.

It is all about the tongue.

and lips, and...
Oh nevermind I'll need another shower
A guy with a big tool that doesn't know how to use it is as useless as a vibrator or dildo without the battery. A guy with a good tongue... now that's priceless :)

FEISTY11975 said:
How did this thread go from lil boobs to sizes of dicks????
Well see hon.... I'm female... boobs don't do it for me... but ya know the male dick kinda has it's place in my heart.

treilin said:
Well see hon.... I'm female... boobs don't do it for me... but ya know the male dick kinda has it's place in my heart.

has its place In your HEART???????? Damn I never tried that one!!!!

treilin said:
Yeah and I don't wear my heart on my sleeve either...

Lmao..

Top Bottom