Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need your opinions. Have i blown it ?

iv been in 2 situations where iv thought a girl was into me, or i ahd a slight chance of gettin what i want.

and either i was really fucking off, or my approach scared them.

either way, if she wasnt into you, you didnt have a chance anyway, and u have nothing to lose. since ur already at a low, go creepily hit on a thousand more chicks in public places or de-sensitization purposes.

if a guy doesnt laugh at your joke, i doubt u lose sleep over it, so why lose sleep over a chick not liking your pickup?

Reactions: ceo
I'm not following the logic here, how is giving a girl you like your number and saying i don't joke when she thinks your joking creepy ? i don't understand. She bumped into me on purpose (a few times), and that's not something i have got the wrong end of the stick of, she has made it obvious that she wanted me. But when i tried to talk to her that day she shocked me by acting strange and jumping and saying what do you want, then said what are you doing when i was simply passing her a note, so i thought instead of trying to talk anymore wich seems to be making things worse, maybe giving her a note and my number will show her that i'm not joking :confused:, i gave no reason for her to say those things. Half the reason i went back is because i didn't want to leave some nice girl who showed interest in me thinking that she wasn't good enough.

A) you don't give chicks your number. do you really think she is going to call you and ask you out on a date?

B) handing someone a piece of paper that says "i'm not joking" is creepy. especially with the time lapse between when she said it and when you gave it to her. you already said she is foreign. if you had a a nutsack you could've said you weren't joking with your mouth.

you seem to be making a lot of assumptions about someone who you "bump into" 3x tops a month.

I still don't think it's creepy, it's logical to say that her acting the way she did towards me is creepy. But all i did was hand her a piece of paper with my name and number and let her know that she's wrong to think i'm joking, i'm sorry but i just don't see how that can be classed as creepy. I would of told her verbally but because she acted so weird i thought well i have tried, the ball is in her court there's my number.

Do i really think a chick is going to call me if i give her my number ? well under those circumstances if she likes me then yes that's exactly what i think.

Re: Women i need your opinions. Have i blown it ?

There's this girl at my local grocery store, i have noticed over the past few months when i go in the store (maybe 3 times a month) that she seems to really like me, she brushes up against me, tries to get in my way, looks at me and smiles so it's really obvious she was coming on to me. She is very beautiful, it took me a bit by surprise at first because of how stunning she is. However i am very shy by nature, i have had hot girls in the past come onto me and i havn't acted and blown it.
Anyway i thought this girl is awesome, i have to say something to her, so i walk past her and say, arn't you going to bump into me today ? bear in mind she is foreign and doesn't speak the best English, she looked at me and said "you joking" and walked off, i seen her in the next isle and she wouldn't look at me, so i went and stole a pen and piece of paper from the stationary section and wrote my name and number and put "i don't joke" so i went to find her again to give her the note, i walked round corner and said "hey" she said what do you want ? i showed her the piece of paper and she jumped and said what are you doing ? wich i found a bit strange so i just gave her the piece of paper wich she seemed interested to read and then i left but i havn't heard anything from her and that was 3 days ago. There was one time when she purposely bumped into me with a trolley thing and i kinda jumped out the way so i don't know if she jumped because of that or something. I really like her though.

Was wondering if any women on the board could make me any the wiser on the matter ? or indeed what do you guys think ?

For me, if I really like a girl. I would find a way on how to get closer to her. like,
talking to her, call her on her phone at night, inviting her on date or dinner. This
way, she will feel that you are sincere with her. :)
This is just my own opinion on this matter, good luck Solar!

Sorry just seen this update i don't get on here much these days. She didn't call, i try to avoid going to the same store when she is working but sometimes she must do overtime or something, because the odd day she will be there. She is just another unknown person to me now, she has proven to me that it will never happen. Every cloud has a silver lining, if her actions are anything to go by i don't think i would like her anyway. As for the locals where i live, they think they're cocky/clever, but really just nobodies. That's not me being upset, but an honest observation. It's a bit tricky for me to find a good girl, i know it sounds like an excuse, but the girls near me... and i have seen enough of them to be able to say most without being biased. gives me at least some right to say most of them are nonsensical in their actions/goals ect.
Basically chavs that have no ambition and just want to get wasted talk trash about people, argue and watch tv seems to be the way of life for most of them near me, of course their will be exceptions, but everyone i know thinks life is about the things i describe when referring to a chav, For me, life is about science, trying to be financially secure, trying to live in peace with other people. (I don't mean like a monk allthough i don't have a problem with monks). For example, my idea of fun would be to go drive a fast car round a race track, go paragliding, fly a fighter jet if i could. Have wild parties but without the dick heads and getting wasted part. going to 1 time major events around the world now and again, and seeking fun. Would prob like to go to some 3rd world country and hang out with people, (if i didn't have to worry about my next payday) try and do something posotive to help for a little while. I did some good fun stuff as a kid, like riding stolen motorbikes whilst being chased by police that couldn't catch us, shoplifting hundreds of pounds worth of stuff from stores, Blowing apart telephone boxes with fireworks, getting pissed at house parties, breaking and entering our local school looking for food, sleeping rough and getting stoned for fun. (told our parents we wer sleeping at each other houses) standing on top of buildings in the town centre and firing pellet sweets at tourists through MCdonalds straws. can't even remember half the stuff i did. (<--- I'm not making this up and no i don't think it's clever upon reflection). So forgive me if i think going to a club and dancing to shitty music, paying for overpriced beer and trying to look hard/cool just to try and pull (why not just go up to every girl you like and ask for a shag ? saves money time and having to avoid the awkwardness that comes with being out, dealing with dick heads ect) strikes me as a bit boring and pointless.
So therefore i can't relate to all that anymore, i did all that when i was roughly 13 just did it allot better than people do these days.
Now I'm older I'm a different person i have morals and self worth, i think it's wrong to steal so i wouldn't do it, as above think life is about the things that make sense, looking for the answers. Looking to learn about forthcoming technologies in human enhancement. Like life extension, things like remaining youthful and good looking, improving intelligence, improving physical abilities improving the way we live and be more kind to each other, looking for a worldwide goal of population control and ending disease and hunger, so on ect ect. Then I'm supposed to go out and get along with idiots that think life's about getting wrecked and treating other people like shit like its no big deal, acting fake and putting their egos above things that they don't realise are more important than their ego's.

Yea just a quick reply from me, don't really have much time on my hands these days. Just lots of blisters from all the typing and mass debating that i do with people online.

Top Bottom