Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need your opinions. Have i blown it ?

solarclimax

Women i need your opinions. Have i blown it ?

There's this girl at my local grocery store, i have noticed over the past few months when i go in the store (maybe 3 times a month) that she seems to really like me, she brushes up against me, tries to get in my way, looks at me and smiles so it's really obvious she was coming on to me. She is very beautiful, it took me a bit by surprise at first because of how stunning she is. However i am very shy by nature, i have had hot girls in the past come onto me and i havn't acted and blown it.
Anyway i thought this girl is awesome, i have to say something to her, so i walk past her and say, arn't you going to bump into me today ? bear in mind she is foreign and doesn't speak the best English, she looked at me and said "you joking" and walked off, i seen her in the next isle and she wouldn't look at me, so i went and stole a pen and piece of paper from the stationary section and wrote my name and number and put "i don't joke" so i went to find her again to give her the note, i walked round corner and said "hey" she said what do you want ? i showed her the piece of paper and she jumped and said what are you doing ? wich i found a bit strange so i just gave her the piece of paper wich she seemed interested to read and then i left but i havn't heard anything from her and that was 3 days ago. There was one time when she purposely bumped into me with a trolley thing and i kinda jumped out the way so i don't know if she jumped because of that or something. I really like her though.

Was wondering if any women on the board could make me any the wiser on the matter ? or indeed what do you guys think ?

yeah, completely blew that one. don't have much time, so I'll make this short:

- 3 months is about 2 months and 30 days too long to wait to approach a girl. the second she shows you a sign of interest, go in for the kill. the cutesy highschool approach of looking at each other across the room for any amount of time past 3 minutes shows that you're a pussy with low self confidence
- don't ever give a girl your number. that's a clear rejection-avoiding safety move. once again, communicates lack of self confidence.

So you thought that a girl you saw once every ten days for about two minutes and happened to smile at you was coming on to you?

You probably needed to have an actual conversation with her before you tried to give her your number. Now you just look like that creepy guy who followed her around the store one day.

There were so many other better ways you could have approached - so yes, you blew it. You are giving yourself way too much credit and approached her in the wrong way. Next time you go back, try speaking with her again, but don't make it in any way about what happened and gauge her response. If she is friendly, then you have a shot but I'd put money on her avoiding you if she sees you again.

first of all, you probably shouldn't be asking women for their opinion because most of the time they have no fuckin clue what they want, or... what they idealize is completely different than what they respond to.

2nd....when you don't talk to a girl after that much time you communicate your own insecurity. unless you have such an aura of "fuck off" ness that you communicate she's not worth your time, but most guys can't pull that off. It's worked for me before unintentionally but that's like over a period of a few weeks (i.e. within a group of friends or someone i saw out regularly at a club) not a few months. I highly doubt that's the case here..i think you're just a shy guy

3rd. communication barriers can be tough. i've dated alot of foreign girls who's first language was not english and i can tell you the language barrier can kill your charm (assuming you have some) and sense of humor. It's pretty frustrating when you come with a great joke that would make most people LOL for hours.. and they have no idea what you're talking about. Some of the foreign girls i dated recently i've had to catch myself from using alot of phrases/slang in english to make sure they're on the same page. it's kind of cute though when they ask "what is this mean?". With that said, if her english is *THAT* poor it's going to be impossible for you to have any meaningful interaction with this girl. take it from someone who's been surrounded by girls who don't speak english

4th..you have absolutely nothing to lose at this point. don't make the situation bigger than it is. me? i would just be extremely blunt. but i don't know if you have the confidence to pull this off. i am extremely sincere with women but at the same time blunt...without being a pig/scumbag. coming off as genuine but without hiding your interest is a pretty powerful thing. But again, i doubt you have the confidence (right now) to pull this off based on the way you just described.

conversing with women is not hard. most guys build this up way too much. just talk about something that comes to your mind (i.e. in this case, make fun of something in her cart playfully etc) and never think about "hiting on a girl". The harder people try the more they come off as a douche. it'll shoot you in the foot. the more you treat women like anybody else with no intent to manipulate or coerse the easier things become

Reactions: ceo
LOL@CW sounding off when somebody needs a women's opinion. lololololololololololololololoolololololo

It's conceivable a man could pull this situation out of the shitter but if you had the skills to do it, you wouldn't be there in the first place.

A chick was coming on to you for months and you did nothing...women are much more subtle then men and what seemed like little things to you were big flashing neon signs in her mind. Not only did you leave her hanging for months, when you did speak, you called her out on it. Then you pulled some wierd stalker shit and now she's terrified of you.

All you can do at this point is appologize and tell her you don't know what you were thinking the other day.

Are posters 2, 3, 4 and 6 illiterate or women who've been posing as men on this board?

Solarclimax, could well be there was nothing for you to have blown in the first place. However, if there was some slight interest on her part you waited far too long to act. Up to a certain age, the hotter looking the woman, the more capricious her interests in men. Even if you had acted immediately though, I tend to think she would've reacted the same way. Maybe she just wanted you to respond so she could get her ego stroked.

It's conceivable a man could pull this situation out of the shitter but if you had the skills to do it, you wouldn't be there in the first place.

A chick was coming on to you for months and you did nothing...women are much more subtle then men and what seemed like little things to you were big flashing neon signs in her mind. Not only did you leave her hanging for months, when you did speak, you called her out on it. Then you pulled some wierd stalker shit and now she's terrified of you.

All you can do at this point is appologize and tell her you don't know what you were thinking the other day.

What do you mean weird stalker shit ? Maybe you can elaborate on what you mean ?, and when i say that i'm not being cocky.. it's just i don't feel i was being wierd and stalker like, maybe thats how it comes across. I would of spoken to her it's just i thought if i give her my number it would show her that i'm not joking, it's just that she walked away when i tried talking to her, i was going to talk to her again when i had the note, but because of the way she reacted i was confused so gave her it and left. I have been hurt by women in the past, i have took the confident aproach before with 1 girl and she said leave her my number she would ring me after work but she never did, turns out she was a lesbian and didn't want her freinds to know.

All i know is if i liked someone i wouldn't be weird about how they approached me, if i liked them i would just be glad they showed interest.

Thanks for all your opinions

Are posters 2, 3, 4 and 6 illiterate or women who've been posing as men on this board?

Solarclimax, could well be there was nothing for you to have blown in the first place. However, if there was some slight interest on her part you waited far too long to act. Up to a certain age, the hotter looking the woman, the more capricious her interests in men. Even if you had acted immediately though, I tend to think she would've reacted the same way. Maybe she just wanted you to respond so she could get her ego stroked.

Not illiterate. We're just men and we don't pay attention to directions.

I see what you mean, just that i can tell the diff between a woman who is playing me, and a woman who goes red in the cheeks and gets nervous when i walk by. I can tell with such obviousness that i sometimes giggle to myself. Sorry thats not nice but i think its the fact that some fine woman likes me makes me excited. I doubt alot that she was faking in order to please her ego, but then again i guess you never know.

Top Bottom