Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need your opinions. Have i blown it ?

Listen guy, next time you come in contact with this girl, just whip it out...don't even think of hesitation....go for it dude. Sure you might get arrested or she might tell you to take her right then and there. Take a risk and report back.

Listen guy, next time you come in contact with this girl, just whip it out...don't even think of hesitation....go for it dude. Sure you might get arrested or she might tell you to take her right then and there. Take a risk and report back.

I played this out in my mind..... sexy :evil:

Or have strongbow go in there and throw a full soda on her.

unopened for the cranial KO.

im thinkin this kid has the potential to fill the huge void that healother left on the board

maybe i should ask if she does anal on first date ? if she says no then slip her 1 from behind when she's not looking ?
Or i could dick slap the store manager whilst playing on ther demo of guitar hero ? and shout, i rock out with my cock out, see if she takes notice ?

maybe i should ask if she does anal on first date ? if she says no then slip her 1 from behind when she's not looking ?
Or i could dick slap the store manager whilst playing on ther demo of guitar hero ? and shout, i rock out with my cock out, see if she takes notice ?

Now you're talkin like a MAN!

No, the way I said it was better. Control yourself.

Top Bottom