Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need your opinions. Have i blown it ?

i got the creepy akward vibe reading that.
i had to look away from the screen and i neverously lol'ed.
cut your loses, never go back to that grocery store,
tell your friends you tapped it and it was blown, etc.

That was my thought too bro.

The fact that she brushed into him and bumped him with her cart - well thats just a foreigner being a foreigner. Foreigners bump into other people all the time, don't say excuse me, and are rude as shit. The fact that she looked at him afterward was probably to say, get the fuck out of the way.

Cut your loses man.

P.S the phone # with "i don't joke" is kinda creepy dude. save those kinda remarks for when they get to know you a bit.

I'm not following the logic here, how is giving a girl you like your number and saying i don't joke when she thinks your joking creepy ? i don't understand. She bumped into me on purpose (a few times), and that's not something i have got the wrong end of the stick of, she has made it obvious that she wanted me. But when i tried to talk to her that day she shocked me by acting strange and jumping and saying what do you want, then said what are you doing when i was simply passing her a note, so i thought instead of trying to talk anymore wich seems to be making things worse, maybe giving her a note and my number will show her that i'm not joking :confused:, i gave no reason for her to say those things. Half the reason i went back is because i didn't want to leave some nice girl who showed interest in me thinking that she wasn't good enough.

I'm not following the logic here, how is giving a girl you like your number and saying i don't joke when she thinks your joking creepy ? i don't understand. She bumped into me on purpose (a few times), and that's not something i have got the wrong end of the stick of, she has made it obvious that she wanted me. But when i tried to talk to her that day she shocked me by acting strange and jumping and saying what do you want, then said what are you doing when i was simply passing her a note, so i thought instead of trying to talk anymore wich seems to be making things worse, maybe giving her a note and my number will show her that i'm not joking :confused:, i gave no reason for her to say those things. Half the reason i went back is because i didn't want to leave some nice girl who showed interest in me thinking that she wasn't good enough.

No dude, from your description, you clearly got your signals wrong. Her reaction was: Who are you? What do you want?

That right there should have told you that whatever bumping was going on, it wasn't to get your attention. When she said are you joking, you should have apologized and said I must have misunderstood and walked away.

Now you look like a crazy stalker if you go back. Cut your loss and move on.

No dude, from your description, you clearly got your signals wrong. Her reaction was: Who are you? What do you want?

That right there should have told you that whatever bumping was going on, it wasn't to get your attention. When she said are you joking, you should have apologized and said I must have misunderstood and walked away.

Now you look like a crazy stalker if you go back. Cut your loss and move on.

The thing is though it couldn't of been much more obvious that she was trying to get my attention, maybe she was just a bad person and did it on purpose to try hurt me ? Maybe if i give more details it will make things clearer. She would brush past me as in walk in between me and a trolley stack and actually rub her body against me whilst smiling at me in a seducing manner. She would walk out of an isle see me in the same isle then walk back in the isle giving me the eye, and then move in front of me so that i have to take 2 steps to the side in order to get around her. Things like this would happen every time i saw her. Maybe i'm giving the impression that she may have given me a signal and i have interpreted it wrong wich is not the case, she was without a doubt coming onto me... Maybe i have not explained myself good enough on this thread, because i think some of the comments posted are unjust. However like i said before i appreciate all the posts.

WTF??? "Maybe she's just a bad person trying to hurt me"?

Listen to everyone here LET IT GO

get out the house and do what I said, groom urself up get fitted go out an have some fun, socialize with some women, there not all skanks if u jus open ur mouth n talk to em u might find out there's alot of cool chics out there... The first one that smiles at u is deff not the one, quit building up all these senerios in ur head.... Do what ever it takes to build up ur self confidence...

you have to keep in mind that you are a stranger and she doesn't know you. that statement sounds a bit ominous is all. and it doesn't look like there was a "joke" to begin with. also you don't want to let a girl you don't joke when meeting them! keep things light at first, nothing too personal. its a progression hon.

Top Bottom