Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need your opinions. Have i blown it ?

personally, when guys give me their #, there's a good chance you wont hear from me. that doesn't exactly mean i'm not interested, i just rarely make the first direct move. if i'm into him, i'll give him my digits as well. meh, weird but i've always done it like that. i'm not comfortable make the first move is all. maybe its cause it would give more control?idk

i say give it another shot with her. what can it hurt?

P.S the phone # with "i don't joke" is kinda creepy dude. save those kinda remarks for when they get to know you a bit.

Ya an nothing wrong with talking to skanks as a lil confidence booster... Didn't say eat there pussy pfffft!

the only way you can save the situation is to plow into her cart with yours, bumper cars style, and then begin giggling and laughing and possibly rolling around on the floor, all the while drooling all over the place.

then wait for her to respond.

no matter what, make NO eye contact until she has at least touched your penis.

I like her because she was so my type, and didn't seem like alot of the other girls i have had a chance with, in that she seemed smart and didn't come across as a, for lack of a better word "skank". As for going out one weekend, i don't drink alcohol, as in never. And i don't get high, Wich rules me out of going out with old freinds. I don't even eat junk food as a cheat meal anymore, all i do is work part time work out and eat n sleep good. I do however put on small music events sometimes, but im not usually interested in the offers i get at these events (i just love the music) as they come under the catagory of skank, or they have a boyfreind, sometimes who is my freind.. :confused: So i'm not really interested in a girl who just wants to get wrecked or i don't think i could get along with, wich is most the women i meet :-(

How did you come up with all that? You barely spoke...

Ps> You are putting too much thought and energy into this. If she calls, take it from there. If not, then oh well move on........It's not really a big deal. If you see her again pretend like nothing happened.

Maybe she wasn't actually coming on to you when she brushed against you/ran into you. People from different countries have different sized personal space bubbles. Maybe she had no idea who you were and then you referenced her bumping into you and she had no idea wtf you were talking about, then you thrust some piece of paper in her face and of course she read it with interest because she was confused beyond belief.
On a positive note, she knows who you are now. So just say hi next time you see her and see if she runs away in terror or smiles - then take it from there.

Reactions: ceo
send jnagger to the store, have him "accidentally" bump into her and spill a gallon of milk down her back, then ask her if she was ever a stripper in buffalo.

I like her because she was so my type, and didn't seem like alot of the other girls i have had a chance with, in that she seemed smart and didn't come across as a, for lack of a better word "skank". As for going out one weekend, i don't drink alcohol, as in never. And i don't get high, Wich rules me out of going out with old freinds. I don't even eat junk food as a cheat meal anymore, all i do is work part time work out and eat n sleep good. I do however put on small music events sometimes, but im not usually interested in the offers i get at these events (i just love the music) as they come under the catagory of skank, or they have a boyfreind, sometimes who is my freind.. :confused: So i'm not really interested in a girl who just wants to get wrecked or i don't think i could get along with, wich is most the women i meet :-(
LOL @ judging someone's promiscuity based on 5 second interactions in the grocery store.

Top Bottom