Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need your opinions. Have i blown it ?

i got the creepy akward vibe reading that.
i had to look away from the screen and i neverously lol'ed.
cut your loses, never go back to that grocery store,
tell your friends you tapped it and it was blown, etc.

Healother Alert!

Seriously, its too wierd at this point so just cut your losses and move on. What KB and the others said similar to him is what you need to pay attention to.

LOL!!! That dude was a pussy. He needed to wake up and act like he had a pair.

Bro u only liked her cuz she showed some intrest in you... Get ursel a new fit get groomed up and go out one weekend an get some practice talking to woman... Just next that chic n move on

Bro u only liked her cuz she showed some intrest in you... Get ursel a new fit get groomed up and go out one weekend an get some practice talking to woman... Just next that chic n move on

I like her because she was so my type, and didn't seem like alot of the other girls i have had a chance with, in that she seemed smart and didn't come across as a, for lack of a better word "skank". As for going out one weekend, i don't drink alcohol, as in never. And i don't get high, Wich rules me out of going out with old freinds. I don't even eat junk food as a cheat meal anymore, all i do is work part time work out and eat n sleep good. I do however put on small music events sometimes, but im not usually interested in the offers i get at these events (i just love the music) as they come under the catagory of skank, or they have a boyfreind, sometimes who is my freind.. :confused: So i'm not really interested in a girl who just wants to get wrecked or i don't think i could get along with, wich is most the women i meet :-(

Top Bottom