Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need your opinions. Have i blown it ?

What do you mean weird stalker shit ? Maybe you can elaborate on what you mean ?, and when i say that i'm not being cocky.. it's just i don't feel i was being wierd and stalker like, maybe thats how it comes across. I would of spoken to her it's just i thought if i give her my number it would show her that i'm not joking, it's just that she walked away when i tried talking to her, i was going to talk to her again when i had the note, but because of the way she reacted i was confused so gave her it and left. I have been hurt by women in the past, i have took the confident aproach before with 1 girl and she said leave her my number she would ring me after work but she never did, turns out she was a lesbian and didn't want her freinds to know.

All i know is if i liked someone i wouldn't be weird about how they approached me, if i liked them i would just be glad they showed interest.

Thanks for all your opinions

Maybe "wierd stalker shit" was not completely accurate but you made an uncomfortable moment more uncomfortable by handing her that note.

The truth is that there is no right or wrong in romance and for any given girl there's no guaranteed way to win her over. But if you play the odds, you'll have more successes than failures.

There's nothing wrong with being shy but that makes it nearly impossible to pick up a woman whom you don't know at all.

Men are the aggressors in relationships, that's the way we've evolved and it's now reinforced by societal norms. You don't need to be cocky (you don't want to be cocky) but you do need to be able to walk up to a girl you don't know and start a conversation like it's no big deal. She'll likely be just as insecure as you are; if you're uncomfortable she difinitely will be.

All it takes is for you to make eye contact, and without fumfering say, "I've noticed you here a few times and I was just wondering if you have a boyfirend or if there's any reason we couldn't get a drink some time."

The worst thing that can happen is she blows you off. So what? Just walk away and keep your dignity. They'll be other chicks that smile at you, blush, then turn away.

Healother Alert!

Seriously, its too wierd at this point so just cut your losses and move on. What KB and the others said similar to him is what you need to pay attention to.

What matters right now is how she will act now, wait til ur next visit to the store and check out her attitude, do not go directly to her, do not talk to her, check if she smiles at you, leaves the isle, takes out her pepper spray, etc, who cares about her having feelings or not in the past, do damage control in the present instead...

she probably liked you but is in an arranged marriage or some shit...

Are posters 2, 3, 4 and 6 illiterate or women who've been posing as men on this board?

Solarclimax, could well be there was nothing for you to have blown in the first place. However, if there was some slight interest on her part you waited far too long to act. Up to a certain age, the hotter looking the woman, the more capricious her interests in men. Even if you had acted immediately though, I tend to think she would've reacted the same way. Maybe she just wanted you to respond so she could get her ego stroked.

I have a prettier clit than you

damn bro

I think you blew it

the only thing you can do is pretend it never happened

and see if she comes around again.

I hit on some girls a couple of time in high school / college who got all butt hurt about it, but then 2-3 WEEKS latter professed interest in me.......

so it can happen to where they will come around.

above all dont apologize for going after what you want

LOL@CW sounding off when somebody needs a women's opinion. lololololololololololololololoolololololo

the least good looking chick i've ever banged is probably equivalent to the chicks you fantasize and jerk off to

i'm sure where you live a full set of teeth is a catch

Top Bottom