Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women..how long do you prefer to be banged

treneriffic

I read a study/survey done that asked women how long they like to have sex for (no foreplay or oral..straight up cock in vag.)
The avergage was 10 minutes.
My wife doesnt like to go for much longer than 10 minutes. If she doesnt get off before 10 minutes then it aint gonna happen.
All my friends say they bang for over an hr to sometimes 2 hrs...I could never do that and I personally think they are full of shit.
So lets hear it ladies, how long do you like....not including foreplay and oral
Personally anything longer than 20 minutes and I start to get bored

it's possible, i've done it, but there is a point where friction becomes an issue... I'm not a woman, but i've banged that long for sure..

anti depressant drugs can really play havoc on the nervous system.. and there are many reasons that could effect the ability to complete..

ever hear of DAPOXETINE (PRLIGY)

Good times, 10 minutes doesn't seem like a long time to me... just sayin..

My girl likes it 2-3,4 times a day I try n get her off n take a break an not get mine becouse I already know she's going to want more... Hard to keep up with her.. So the times per day I thinks more important to her.. But it varies from 10 mins to 45.... Best cardio in the world

I read a study/survey done that asked women how long they like to have sex for (no foreplay or oral..straight up cock in vag.)
The avergage was 10 minutes.
My wife doesnt like to go for much longer than 10 minutes. If she doesnt get off before 10 minutes then it aint gonna happen.
All my friends say they bang for over an hr to sometimes 2 hrs...I could never do that and I personally think they are full of shit.
So lets hear it ladies, how long do you like....not including foreplay and oral
Personally anything longer than 20 minutes and I start to get bored
first off ive never had sex for less then30-40 mins, and the only exception to that is my very first time...my current gf and i engage in 3-5hr sessions, and 70% of that is with her on top....if you add things to sex, like dirty talkin, force full (obviously not hurtin the one you love), bdsm, worship, and what not, it can allow you to last longer, and having fun throughout....BESIDES, I HAVE TWO MAJOR MENTAL PROBLEMS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO MY LENGTH OF TIME DURING INTERCOURSE, AND WITHOUT THEM I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GO AS LONG....FIRST I CANT CUM IF THE GIRL IS PRETTY CUZ I GET INTIMIDATED, AND SECOND FOR SOME ODD REASON, I DONT FEEL WORTHY TO BE RECIEVING THE ACT OF SEX SO MY MIND DOESNT ALLOW ME TO CUM, WHICH WOULD MEAN I ENJOY IT

first off ive never had sex for less then30-40 mins, and the only exception to that is my very first time...my current gf and i engage in 3-5hr sessions, and 70% of that is with her on top....if you add things to sex, like dirty talkin, force full (obviously not hurtin the one you love), bdsm, worship, and what not, it can allow you to last longer, and having fun throughout....BESIDES, I HAVE TWO MAJOR MENTAL PROBLEMS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO MY LENGTH OF TIME DURING INTERCOURSE, AND WITHOUT THEM I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GO AS LONG....FIRST I CANT CUM IF THE GIRL IS PRETTY CUZ I GET INTIMIDATED, AND SECOND FOR SOME ODD REASON, I DONT FEEL WORTHY TO BE RECIEVING THE ACT OF SEX SO MY MIND DOESNT ALLOW ME TO CUM, WHICH WOULD MEAN I ENJOY IT

You never had sex less than 30mins??? Whatever lol... Tell it then haha

Top Bottom