Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women..how long do you prefer to be banged

can last an hour easy, just control your breathing, slow down if need be, or let her hop on top and grind your ass slowly if you can control your breathing.

With that being said, my lady friend can come over and over most of the time so doesn't care if a session is 10 min or a half hour, she knows that she can get hers the next time.

Whiskey

it all depends on the girl if you ask me. ive been with girls that just cant get enough and some know how to get theirs and they are good. this asian girl i was with not that long ago had me worried. she only wanted to get fucked for like 10 mins and thats it. at first i thought she didnt like it. i guess once she comes it hurts after that. other girls ive been with can have multiple orgasms and go for a long time. ive had sex for like 5 hours before with breaks ofcourse but the girl just couldnt get enough.

Some girls like to fuck and get multiples some after one are so sensitive its uncomfortable. I've had two squirters and both of them squirted after 5 times...

can last an hour easy, just control your breathing, slow down if need be, or let her hop on top and grind your ass slowly if you can control your breathing.

With that being said, my lady friend can come over and over most of the time so doesn't care if a session is 10 min or a half hour, she knows that she can get hers the next time.

Whiskey

Ya or right as you feel you are getting close to a nut. Grab ya nuts and yank on them. Or bight your tongue real fucking hard always works too. just inflict some damn pain on your ass and thoughts of cumming will leave as quick as they came lmao.

Tell the broad to scratch the shit out of your back works pretty good too. draw blood woman damn you!!!!!!

O to be young and retarded again how i don't long for it. :artist:

Ya or right as you feel you are getting close to a nut. Grab ya nuts and yank on them. Or bight your tongue real fucking hard always works too. just inflict some damn pain on your ass and thoughts of cumming will leave as quick as they came lmao.

Tell the broad to scratch the shit out of your back works pretty good too. draw blood woman damn you!!!!!!

O to be young and retarded again how i don't long for it. :artist:

LMAO!!:FRlol:

On the real, lots of good and factual points!!

:licker: get you some...:D

Definitely depends. I get bored pretty quockly (even with a very fun/exciting girl) so don't usually like to go for hours (save for those random days/nights where you just get lost in each other). My girl can cum several times, but that includes within 10-15 minutes. We both really enjoy foreplay as well so that takes up quite a bit of time.

Its like this. Meet a woman Love fucking the hell out of her for a couple of months maybe a year max. Then it slows down to a couple of times a week. Anyone telling you anything other then that is ether lieing sack of shit or some kind of fucked up freak and more then 99.99% just flat out fucking lieng. Ya ig you are fucking every day you are going to last longer. Ya if you are fucking a few times a day you are going to last even longer. Ya if its the first time with a new girl you are going to pull every trick in the book to last longer and last 45 min.

When I first got with my wife, hour long fuck fests a few times a day or all day fucking was the norm. Tat is normal for a new couple because of bull shit like this thread.
Once you realize its all a pile of god damn bullshit, and the only thing that matters is that you both get the fuck off things are so much more easy. It takes me 2 mins to get my wife off. That is it!!! I know exactly what she likes and exactly whats going to get her off. Now I am not talking about the hour we spent watching a movie, the 10-20 mins playing around or the 10-20 mins of foreplay. That is not sex. I mean from point a to point be when the act goes down 2 mins and she is leg shacking,eyes bulging,biting the lip cumming like crazy. After that I can get myself off and that only takes about 30 seconds.

Get her off-get your self off-go to bed!!!!!

Stop wasting your time trying to live by retarded standards that people set.

Exactly....
No need to sit there and try to be the "OMG, we have our long sexuals while being married" type of people...I am fine, he tends to me and he knows just what to do. Same as I tend to him and I know just what to do.

We have 3 kids, we work (bwahahahah I don't work, get real) opposite schedules,and we have busy life styles. At the end of the night all I want to do is cuddle with my man, take a shower with him or watch a movie, and get each other off..After that it is straight to bed and start all over again when I open my eyes again!

This is the breaks after being together for 13 years. He does not need to "bang" me until my pussy is raw and sore just to impress me. My husband does a dandy job all on his own. He knows what moves to pull, he knows just what to do..No matter the length of time!

End of story

Exactly....
No need to sit there and try to be the "OMG, we have our long sexuals while being married" type of people...I am fine, he tends to me and he knows just what to do. Same as I tend to him and I know just what to do.

We have 3 kids, we work (bwahahahah I don't work, get real) opposite schedules,and we have busy life styles. At the end of the night all I want to do is cuddle with my man, take a shower with him or watch a movie, and get each other off..After that it is straight to bed and start all over again when I open my eyes again!

This is the breaks after being together for 13 years. He does not need to "bang" me until my pussy is raw and sore just to impress me. My husband does a dandy job all on his own. He knows what moves to pull, he knows just what to do..No matter the length of time!

End of story

Fucking shit this makes me want to come get you off right now baby. Thats the woman I love right here guys ^^^ I am lucky to have her in my life. She's the back bone of my life. Behind a great man is a even greater woman they say. Well You are looking at her right here ^^.

When my head gets to big in life she pops the bubble and brings me back. Angel is such a hard ass with me but she knows I am putty in her fingers when she flashes her pretty eyes at me. My love, my everything.

it all depends on the girl if you ask me. ive been with girls that just cant get enough and some know how to get theirs and they are good. this asian girl i was with not that long ago had me worried. she only wanted to get fucked for like 10 mins and thats it. at first i thought she didnt like it. i guess once she comes it hurts after that. other girls ive been with can have multiple orgasms and go for a long time. ive had sex for like 5 hours before with breaks ofcourse but the girl just couldnt get enough.

When did we date? :confused: :D

As mentioned before, if you both know what you're doing and do it right, you dont need a specific amount of time, it can be a quickie or a full blown marathon, the mood and the intent is what matters....

When did we date? :confused: :D

As mentioned before, if you both know what you're doing and do it right, you dont need a specific amount of time, it can be a quickie or a full blown marathon, the mood and the intent is what matters....

are you refering to the red or are you asain haha

Top Bottom