Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women..how long do you prefer to be banged

i agree 100 percent with needto, sometimes i want it to last and it does but other times i want it to be quick, i can get my GF to go in a matter of min, she knows and i know what she wants by now to get her there, she goes and as she does i go.

Time goes by so fast during sex I hardly notice, but I guess it's about 10-15 minutes of just intercourse. 5 to get warmed up and hit all the positions. 5 minutes for me. The last 5 for him. If there's time and we're not too tired and we're really into it or if he's having a hard time cumming then maybe 10-15 more.

Sometimes me and my girl will go for 10-15 minutes and a lot of times its no less than 30 minutes. Most of the time when we get close to an hour she is sore and ready for me to bust all over her face :)

An ex was a mulitorgasmic fein so an hour wasn't uncommon. My cardio was shit then and her on top achieved the extraO's easier anyways so it worked out for the both of us.

Think i don't need to do any abwork tomorrow, this thread had me laughin so hard.

Gold

Needto has it right though, no doubt.

@smurf and girl on girl, my ex use to watch a shitload of girl on girl action. pretty common thing I think. lol

i generally have not been a fan of having sex for a "long time" - too many things to do, like sleep. There is one partner I've had, that I have gone back to over the years here and there - goes in spurts, sometimes often, sometimes not for almost a year - but I keep going back because it's that good In that instance could be 1-2 hrs, but not more than that. Otherwise, get it done in 15 and i'm good.

Maybe it's just because I'm 25 but I still love the way it feels going in and out of somethin nice pink hot and wet. As long as my gf is wet and in the mood I'm still in the mood. If it starts to dry up i get down and eat and get it all nice and wet again. I like sex until my arms are tired or my heart is about to beat out of my chest.

Top Bottom