Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women- explain this, please

You just have to get used to it. Men tell lies but women are not generally help responsible for their actions so they lie a fair amount. If I was a women I'm sure I'd say the same thing about men.

But I can't get used to it. Well, I suppose that I could, but why should I have to? I make it a point to never lie to them. Well, except for saying "No, those pants don't make your ass look fat." And even that isn't a lie because it isn't the pants that make their asses look fat. But, seriously, whatever happened to treating people how you would like to be treated. I can guarantee that these women have gotten pissed off at some guy or another who has lied to them. Probably even said he'd call and then didn't. So, why do they find it alright to do the same thing? Isn't that hypocrisy?

I will give you that most women seem to think its "nicer" to lie or "easier on the guy" than to say straight out "Fuck off bud, I wouldn't go out w/ u in a million years".

But, face it, if you met a girl at a bar and asked her for her number and she was straight up and said "No." - you'd still call her a bitch.

But if its your girlfriend -- that sucks. Here is my question -- why is it the person you are supposed to be the closest to (e.g. girlfriend, wife, bf, hubby) is the one who gets lied to the most and taken for granted the most??? I try to be straight up in my communications - if something ain't right I try to say it. I thought I was doign this in my last very serious relationship, but it still didn't work.

... I guess its just human nature.

Top Bottom