Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, do you make fun of each other over small boobs?

biteme said:
This post just proves that many grown-ups still haven't matured past the small school child age. I don't associate or hang around people that have to run down others in order to feel better about themselves.
You're so right... Made me stop and think there.

I know btw that im not "mature" at all but i can see the truth in this

Dakotah said:
not sure cuase they werent any use to me. Although they found out quickly that they werent good use to alot of the females they came in contact with after as well word of mouth travles quickly and well
:evil: :evil:
That's horrible...

Sugarplum said:
to his face? no.
with my girlfriends? of course.

This just says to say how much worse it is for a guy to have a small penis than for a girl to have small tits.

I suppose this also answers the "does size matter" question.
Especially with the evidence from the story about the chef,
and with what Dakotah said about the women and their gossip.

damn, that is just cruel.

Last edited:
Robert Jan said:
They do. I hear them do it. My sister has big breasts and she will always comment on a girls small breasts when she feels inferior and has to shoot her down to her perceived own level. Which is not all that often. but whenever that situation occurs she does.

Same thing if theirs are not natural.

I have actually heard this before too. usually it is the insecure girls who are a little chunkier than the hot skinny chicks, that will compensate for their insecurity by saying, "well at least I actually have a good set of tits"

so I dont know if they joke in a humorous way about small boobs, maybe more so in angst while picking on one of their rivals.

Sometimes I wish I had less bustline to deal with. Clothes would fit a little better and I'd be more comfy running. My sister has a huge chest and hates it so I can't really imagine making fun of another woman about them being small.

fyxgel2 said:
I have actually heard this before too. usually it is the insecure girls who are a little chunkier than the hot skinny chicks, that will compensate for their insecurity by saying, "well at least I actually have a good set of tits"

so I dont know if they joke in a humorous way about small boobs, maybe more so in angst while picking on one of their rivals.

i'm not a hot skinny chick and i'd never make fun of another woman's chest. i don't even like hearing a woman make fun of her own chest.
i know what it feels like to be unhappy with your looks. i once lost 100 lbs in a year. too thin, to fat, too flat... i hate to see women not proud of their looks.

Sugarplum said:
i'm not a hot skinny chick and i'd never make fun of another woman's chest.
You ain't skinny, but you are hot...and I'm gonna Red K you if I see you say other wise! :rose:

Ulcasterdropout said:
You ain't skinny, but you are hot...and I'm gonna Red K you if I see you say other wise! :rose:

lol.. ok, thanks.

fyxgel2 said:

negative, you'd be stunned how insecure really really hot chicks can be if they're used to getting all the attention and another hot chick enters the room.

(these things are hard to generalize about though)

Top Bottom