Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women.

maybe it's just me but too much attention on the head almost hurts, it's an odd feeling

a lot of girls focus on the head too much

string_bean00 said:
maybe it's just me but too much attention on the head almost hurts, it's an odd feeling

a lot of girls focus on the head too much
women like to dabble. in many things, cooking, gardening, home decor/repair, but never wanna be an expert. i don't think women undestand the complexity of the human penis. it's like the most advanced creation in the universe. the clitorusk is quite simple and poorly designed. but very easy to use and manipulate. women don't have the smarts to handle a penis, it's like giving them a light saber....

HumanTarget said:
your jaws sure as hell don't give out after 45 minutes of talking. and, btw, it's a proven fact, from like science and stuff, that it takes less muscles to give head than to nag/harrass a man. and it reverses the aging process.
You take a good sized cucumber (one the size of little HT), you go home, you give that thing a blowjob in private for as long as you think is appropriate. And be fair, work hard, really try ... then you come back here and tell me giving head is easy ;)

musclemom said:
You take a good sized cucumber (one the size of little HT), you go home, you give that thing a blowjob in private for as long as you think is appropriate. And be fair, work hard, really try ... then you come back here and tell me giving head is easy ;)
uh, yep. i just got pwned. thank you, thank you very much. i'll be under my blanket with my produce if anyone needs me.

musclemom said:
Right....Do it for longer than 45 minutes without stopping and see how your jaw feels! Oh by the way dont forget to get all into it. Be the girl that you want HT, be her!

HumanTarget said:
your jaws sure as hell don't give out after 45 minutes of talking. .

I'm sold.....HT is god. No seriously, I truly feel in the presence of greatness......he's almost ethereal!!....(sp?)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

redsamurai said:
I'm sold.....HT is god. No seriously, I truly feel in the presence of greatness......he's almost ethereal!!....(sp?)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
these women folk will try and outwit me from time to time. but i play stupid to lull them into a false sense confidence. and then i'm on them, like Godzilla on a Japanese port.

find a woman who knows what she's doing and WANTS to please you - then tell her what works.

stilleto said:
find a woman who knows what she's doing and WANTS to please you - then tell her what works.
women don't toss salad on a first date. disappointing. i have condiments in my glove compartment.

Top Bottom