Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women.

I'll have to agree that for the most part.....women truly do "suck".....at giving head!! I feel for em though.....I gag at the doctors when he tries to stick that throat culture thing down my mouth. It get's to my tongue and I'm already gagging.....built in homo guard?? anyway.....eating pussy is more technically hard, but physically sticking a cock, even an average sized one, down your throat must be something you've got to have "alot" of practice at. There are a few simple rules to follow and "most" men won't complain

1) no teeth.....if you can't get your teeth off of it, stop the bj and move on....they guy will probably agree with you. He may not say it himself, because he doesn't want to hurt the woman's feelings and reduce his chances at head in the future....but when you see your man wincing everytime your front teeth scrape down the entire length of his shaft....just skip for another day.

2) go slow.....going fast just raises your chances of toothing it.....the lip lock lessens, and typically the woman can't go down as far if she's trying to turbo suck it. Save it for the end when he's about to cum.

3) lip lock.....keep those lips sealed......make it feel like pussy, warm and tight

4) go as low as you can without gagging....even if you have to go slow. The deeper you go, the better it feels when you're coming up......refer to rule 3

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

HumanTarget said:
treat fellatio like they handle a fucking remote. constantly surfing thru good stuff, only to pause on things you can't stand. oh, oh, oh, yeah, that's awesome, click! fucking leave it on something good! if guys fucked like you give head, the human race would have died off long ago.....
Alright, believe it or not i've actaully had a similar discussion with my husband, this may not be YOUR particular problem but I'll tell ya what OUR problem is:

You fuckers don't give us any feedback!!!

You don't groan, you don't moan you won't say "YEAH!!! Oh that feels GREAT!"

Feedback is NOT thrusting your hips, you do that no matter WHAT touches your pecker! I need an UMMMM HMMMM or an OOOOOOOOO.

WTF do you think women are so vocal??? We know you're not fucking mindreaders! If you're messing about south of the equator and you get a nice throaty groan do you move onto something else??? NO, you fuckin stay there and keep working it, you know you're onto something good.

So if you're getting inferior quality blowjobs think back on how much information you're giving your partner.

musclemom said:
Alright, believe it or not i've actaully had a similar discussion with my husband, this may not be YOUR particular problem but I'll tell ya what OUR problem is:

Feedback is NOT thrusting your hips, you do that no matter WHAT touches your pecker! I need an UMMMM HMMMM or an OOOOOOOOO.

WTF do you think women are so vocal??? We know you're not fucking mindreaders! If you're messing about south of the equator and you get a nice throaty groan do you move onto something else??? NO, you fuckin stay there and keep working it, you know you're onto something good.

So if you're getting inferior quality blowjobs think back on how much information you're giving your partner.

I'm going to have to side with the boys on this one......between men and women, I whole heartedly beleive that men are the first to "moan" or "groan" if something is being done right. Women are the first to become frustrated and give up if the man hasn't ejaculated in 5 minutes. MM....next time you don't get a rise out of your man.....throw his legs in the air and give his ass a quick tongue lashing......that'll wake him up good!!.... ;)

musclemom said:

well, when i hear a gurl moaning, and groaning and looking like or sounding like she is close (because i pay attention to you women) i keep hammering away. i keep that stroke going. i can hear all of my coaches yelling at me "Do not stop HT! don't you fucking stop for one sec! if you do, it's game!" and i keep plowing until the ref signals TD. but you ladies treat my dick like a prop at a CarrotTop show.

redsamurai said:
I'm going to have to side with the boys on this one......between men and women, I whole heartedly beleive that men are the first to "moan" or "groan" if something is being done right. Women are the first to become frustrated and give up if the man hasn't ejaculated in 5 minutes. MM....next time you don't get a rise out of your man.....throw his legs in the air and give his ass a quick tongue lashing......that'll wake him up good!!.... ;)
I have never, in my ENTIRE SEXUAL CAREER (okay, less than 10 but still) been with a man who made any kind of noise, I kid you NOT. You'd think they were giraffes.

I have had them huffing and puffing like a steam engine, sweating to the point that the bed needed to be changed, but not a peep. I've said "why don't you make noise," and they've gotten this really embarassed look on their faces (including my 50 year old husband) and the basic response, "I feel silly ... "

I've heard of men who make noise, but I've never met one :rolleyes: and while I'm not exactly Jenna Jamison I think I'm a reasonably enthusiastic bed partner (for heaven's sake I've had men fight over me, I can't be too shabby).

... oh, I don't give up on b.j.'s until lockjaw sets in, 15 to 20 minutes, mininum.

Just a little bit of communication helps a lot. Among the important things for me

- how fast / slow -- either talk or guide me or whatever --- need some indication
- how long? I ain't doing 45 min BJs. The jaws are guaranteed to give out. However if I know I'm there for a while, I can accommodate.
- if you're going to blow - please let me know when its coming & also what exactly you would like me to do w/ "it".

Sassy69 said:
Just a little bit of communication helps a lot. Among the important things for me

- how fast / slow -- either talk or guide me or whatever --- need some indication
- how long? I ain't doing 45 min BJs. The jaws are guaranteed to give out. However if I know I'm there for a while, I can accommodate.
- if you're going to blow - please let me know when its coming & also what exactly you would like me to do w/ "it".
your jaws sure as hell don't give out after 45 minutes of talking. and, btw, it's a proven fact, from like science and stuff, that it takes less muscles to give head than to nag/harrass a man. and it reverses the aging process.

HumanTarget said:
your jaws sure as hell don't give out after 45 minutes of talking. and, btw, it's a proven fact, from like science and stuff, that it takes less muscles to give head than to nag/harrass a man. and it reverses the aging process.

Can you cite the research or at least speak from personal experience? :rainbow:

Sassy69 said:
Can you cite the research or at least speak from personal experience? :rainbow:
um, yes i can. let me find out which issue of Hustler i saw it in, i'll brb.....

Top Bottom