Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman would u have sex with an uncut guy?

Woman would you have sex with an Uncut guy?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • No!

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
I'm thankful I don't have to go through all of that rashes and condom crap. Diezel's nice, clean and my IUD lasts 5 years.

I've only used a condom like 2-3 times in last 4 years, and has been only due to dental work involving anesthesia or antibiotics, since those affect my birth control (like most) but am glad the condom days are over too ^_^

I've only used a condom like 2-3 times in last 4 years, and has been only due to dental work involving anesthesia or antibiotics, since those affect my birth control (like most) but am glad the condom days are over too ^_^

Good clarification on the last line. When first reading, I thought this was going to be related to some oral sex act.

LOL :lmao: It's just that antibiotics and anesthesia make 90% of hormonal birth control useless many people done know thta and that's why a lot of us exist :p So if your wife got a filling today or got antibiotics for that throat infection.... wear a condom!!!!

Don't knock it til' you've tried it :D

No seriously... I think the hype was get cut.... so for generations men who were uncut felt ashamed and insecure and women who liked uncut men were strange... but now almost 2010 a lot of women who started to question these theories as adolescent are starting to have children and going on boards, asking questions, reading books on parenting and seems like with the evolution of going green, questioning vaccines... more and more women are choosing not to circumsize their children... to the point where some hospitals will not even do it at birth anymore... you must wait a few weeks and have it done at your pediatric office. It is considered a separate, optional outpatient surgery. The biggest reason women still do it is "because their father is cut and they don't want to have that... why am I different then daddy"...

Hell NO..not even worth the try, the thought alone is horrible.

That's pretty harsh *shrug* I don't see how a little piece of skin is so horrible. I can think of worse things....

Most men outside the US are only circumsised for religious or medical reasons, so it is rare to find a cut man.

The operation is barbaric, and the equivalent of female circumsision.

It was initially done in Victorian times to keep men from masturbating, I think there must be a reduction in sensitivity, it is obviously there for a reason.

i don't understand what the big deal is here.

once the guy pops wood, is there any difference b/t cut and uncut guy?

my ignorance in this area is total. gals, please educate me!!

Don't be coy.
:evil:

Top Bottom