Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman would u have sex with an uncut guy?

Woman would you have sex with an Uncut guy?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • No!

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Read a artical the other day were cut men are now having there skinned streched back.....Its the in thing now.

Read a artical the other day were cut men are now having there skinned streched back.....Its the in thing now.

I saw something about that. The dude used a weight to stretch the skin to make it look like he still had a hood.

I don't understand why people have their sons cut. It's a completely pointless surgery. For some unknown reason my parents had me cut. They weren't Jewish either.

I would do it to my son because now it is know to help prevent AIDS infection, so I would do it.....

"Going through previous analyses, researchers found that circumcision reduced the risk of HIV infection in men by 50% and by 70% in the highest-risk men. A new study included over 300 couples from Uganda where transmission came from men and showed that 299 women caught HIV from uncircumcised partners and only 44 from circumcised."

Don't knock it til' you've tried it :D

No seriously... I think the hype was get cut.... so for generations men who were uncut felt ashamed and insecure and women who liked uncut men were strange... but now almost 2010 a lot of women who started to question these theories as adolescent are starting to have children and going on boards, asking questions, reading books on parenting and seems like with the evolution of going green, questioning vaccines... more and more women are choosing not to circumsize their children... to the point where some hospitals will not even do it at birth anymore... you must wait a few weeks and have it done at your pediatric office. It is considered a separate, optional outpatient surgery. The biggest reason women still do it is "because their father is cut and they don't want to have that... why am I different then daddy"...

I bet most woman who voted no has had sex with a uncut and didint even know it.

Rarely have sex with no BJ so I'm pretty sure what I have or have not seen:p, I usual put the condom on playfully too to A. check it out:)evil:) B. make sure it seems fine(no rashes or weird shit) and C. make sure little bastards REALLY wear a condom

Top Bottom