Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman would u have sex with an uncut guy?

Woman would you have sex with an Uncut guy?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • No!

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
HulkRow said:
good link,,, funny how only one womna has made a reply to this.
lol.............i guess us guys are curious about cut/uncut also!!!!!!!:confused:

Do uncut guys (in the US, at least) feel self-conscious about this? Have you heard of women in the bedroom taking a look at a guy's penis and saying "No way?"

rnch - I had a boyfriend that was uncut. There were two differences:

1. He wanted me to pull the foreskin back when performing oral. (Is it supposed to retract all the way on it's own, and this guy's couldn't? Or does it just feel better that way?)

2. I did notice a difference in the shape of the head - the corona wasn't as pronounced (I guess because skin still covers some of the 'curve'?) I really like the corona, so I missed that! But frankly, now I don't know if it was a circumcision thing or if the head of his penis was small. :confused:

Anyway, neither of these things were a deterrent to sleeping with him.

if a girl said anything like that to me, id laugh it off and never talk to her again
not like its a loss

Everyone who voted no is full of shit. All dicks look the same hard so you would not really even know.

Excpet for the fact that foreskin is use to take up the slack for when the dick goes live, so actually the only difference is guys not cut will be bigger than the circumsised friends.

Hi guys,
I grew up in the 70s, and we were pretty wild -- it was the tail end of the hippie era.

I have only had a few uncut guys, but they were much better than the cut ones. Because the guy is sliding around inside his own skin, I did not get sore from doing it for a long time. I think it makes sex much better. Need lube with the cut ones. The foreskin really does serve a purpose, and I don't think it should be cut off.

Unfortunately, most American men in my age group (50s-60s) are probably cut. {{{BOO HOO}}}

My steady guy of 15 years is cut and i wish he wasn't. Nothing I can do about it though.

I'd love to see the data on this because I don't think this is true at all.

it's probably the most ridiculous thing. Here in Canada few are circumcized, only jews and arabs actually keep on performing self-mutilation, since the surgery costs over 2000$. Yup one of the few things not covered by our health care system. So would canadian girls fuck with an uncut guy ? hummm.... the choice is limited.....

I personally think an uncut guy is more fun to go down on... much more to actually "play with". I'm all about the clean and shaven though!!

Top Bottom