Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wife won't have sex

Gonnabebig

My wife and I have been married for 14 months now and she still has not given me any sex. She says we still need to get to know each other better so she is completely comfortable with it. But we dated for 5 years, I would think she knows me by now. She says I am not patient and need self control, but we have been married for over a year now and I would think it is ok to have sex now. I am being greedy or is this normal for most newlyweds?

is she a virgin?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Your telling me you've never had sex with your wife?

How do you please yourself sexually?

Gonnabebig said:
My wife and I have been married for 14 months now and she still has not given me any sex. She says we still need to get to know each other better so she is completely comfortable with it. But we dated for 5 years, I would think she knows me by now. She says I am not patient and need self control, but we have been married for over a year now and I would think it is ok to have sex now. I am being greedy or is this normal for most newlyweds?

Please do not take offense but are you kidding? What religion are you if I may ask?

Um..... if she doesn't know you well enough, WTF??? That's a little scary. Is she "slow" or something??? (No offense...) You might want to check and see if she has any other issues that she's trying to side step. That's just weird. Does she have some strange growth or something???

totally normal. my brother has been is a 42 year old virgin along with his wife. Either have yet to have sex but are proud parents of a lil black baby named tyrone.

Sassy69 said:
Um..... if she doesn't know you well enough, WTF??? That's a little scary. Is she "slow" or something??? (No offense...) You might want to check and see if she has any other issues that she's trying to side step. That's just weird. Does she have some strange growth or something???

Maybe she has a penis and keeps procrastinating sex so she can hide the little wang.

pauly said:
totally normal. my brother has been is a 42 year old virgin along with his wife. Either have yet to have sex but are proud parents of a lil black baby named tyrone.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK????

I mean, we need to help one another here!so let me know if I could help ya with my key and open the magic box!!

Top Bottom