Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wife won't have sex

I thought I would try and surprise her one night and bought her some sexy lingerie, but she won't wear it. She goes to bed in some type of body suit with no openings....so I can't even try to get into it. It is kinda weird. She never has time for me, I always try to do nice things for her, but she had to work late all the time and go on all her out of town work trips with Kevin, her co-worker. He is pretty nice. You women would love him, he looks like the Calvin Klein ads guy.
But, I don't worry about her being gone.....I know she has to work to bring home half our income, and Kevin is always with her, so I don't have to worry about her getting mugged or anything........
Anyways, guess I will hope for the best and maybe I will have sex soon.

if this isnt a joke then you need to divorce this chick... no fucking way could she be worth this... does she blow you? i am serious...

i mean... she must have been brutally raped in her past, this chick has some major deep issues...

oh my god... this is actually unbelievable...

Gonnabebig said:
I thought I would try and surprise her one night and bought her some sexy lingerie, but she won't wear it. She goes to bed in some type of body suit with no openings....so I can't even try to get into it. It is kinda weird. She never has time for me, I always try to do nice things for her, but she had to work late all the time and go on all her out of town work trips with Kevin, her co-worker. He is pretty nice. You women would love him, he looks like the Calvin Klein ads guy.
But, I don't worry about her being gone.....I know she has to work to bring home half our income, and Kevin is always with her, so I don't have to worry about her getting mugged or anything........
Anyways, guess I will hope for the best and maybe I will have sex soon.

hahhahahahaaaaaa

Top Bottom