Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wife won't have sex

We are both Methodist. We are normal everyday people and I think everything is normal. She isn't a vigin, she says she has been with 12 other guys.......Should I force myslef on her...would that be rape if it is your wife?

Gonnabebig said:
We are both Methodist. We are normal everyday people and I think everything is normal. She isn't a vigin, she says she has been with 12 other guys.......Should I force myslef on her...would that be rape if it is your wife?

RAPE THE BITCH!!!!!!

How old is she anyways?

"She isn't a vigin, she says she has been with 12 other guys"

WTF!!?!?!???!??!??!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?No offense bro,but you must have the lowest testosterone level in the world to be able to keep from going insane in that situation.I would definitely be doing something very naughty after a year of no pune-tang with my old lady,and she's the lousiest lay in the world,so it's not like it's anything that even gets my pulse rate up,but ass is ass for a man,lol...

wait till she's sleeping and come in the backdoor.........:p and i don't mean the back door to your house.....;)

Wait till she is sleeping, tie her down, tear her wide open, then spray her face. 14 months of excess buildup will teach her a lesson.

Top Bottom