Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The wife gonna let me bang another dude..But says she gets to bang another chick!

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

pics of teh wife!

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

hire a tranny hooker, problem solved

Good luck with that chit bro!

might as well just file for divorce now and fuck whomever you want without the head games

jus sayin

Reactions: ceo

good luck. You think either of you can handle that? Swing on if so. Some are ok with it. Most aren't. Hope you don't have kids.

fuck that tell her to get another chick instead and have a 3 sum.. win/win situation

Bad deal. Don't do it!

this thread reminds me of a similar thread long ago.....

Bad deal. Don't do it!

yes! very bad.

if she is the person that suggested this, u are in a shitload of trouble bor

Top Bottom