Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The wife gonna let me bang another dude..But says she gets to bang another chick!

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

I agree with those who have said it's a trap/test; NO WAY is that offer on the level.

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

You're right these guys are no fun. Dirty talk and fun scenarios to throw around sometimes give enough of a visual to keep your husband going. I love you Jaybois!!! XOXOXO

I'm plenty of fun. But, personally, my idea of fun is not my husband fucking another girl or me being with another guy. Sex is an intimate emotional thing for me that I'd never want to share with some rando.

I'm plenty of fun. But, personally, my idea of fun is not my husband fucking another girl or me being with another guy. Sex is an intimate emotional thing for me that I'd never want to share with some rando.

OMG! It's just dirty talk....mostly!

OMG! It's just dirty talk....mostly!

I've said multiple times I'm speaking for myself only. Sex has never been purely physical for me and I do not wish to share emotional intimacy with someone I am not involved with. And I would never date a guy who would be ok with me giving that much of myself to someone else.

Just my deal though.

I've said multiple times I'm speaking for myself only. Sex has never been purely physical for me and I do not wish to share emotional intimacy with someone I am not involved with. And I would never date a guy who would be ok with me giving that much of myself to someone else.

Just my deal though.

wise gal this nef is^^^

Were both animals that fuck like it! And if she really wanted to get animalistic with another man or woman I'd be down! I'd just have to watch or participate in some fashion...I'd love to sit back and watch her get crazy! :horny:

Were both animals that fuck like it! And if she really wanted to get animalistic with another man or woman I'd be down! I'd just have to watch or participate in some fashion...I'd love to sit back and watch her get crazy! :horny:

I'm glad that WE are still able to have fun! I got some love for ya later by the way!!

I'm glad that WE are still able to have fun! I got some love for ya later by the way!!

16 years and counting! I've spent more of my life with you than without you consider yourself lucky!

Top Bottom