Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The wife gonna let me bang another dude..But says she gets to bang another chick!

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

Sounds like she was testing you.

I'd personally never want to be with someone who was cool with me having sex with another guy.

Yes, either that or the fact that she is sick of your ass and wants to fuck some new dick..

Honestly after 16 years why all of a sudden?? All because you were chatting with a female online??? Sorry, not buying that excuse!

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

Yes, either that or the fact that she is sick of your ass and wants to fuck some new dick..

Honestly after 16 years why all of a sudden?? All because you were chatting with a female online??? Sorry, not buying that excuse!

She said she will do what it takes to keep me happy and interested! That's not hard when it comes to her though.

it's a trap dont do it....

Like I said at the end of the day it won't happen! More like dirty talk! just trying to keep it a bit spicy. I agree I think she was testing me a bit.

so you think it was like the question

"which of my girlfriends would you want to have sex with.. you know.. if i were dead.."

the correct answer.... i'd become a monk and live in the mountains til i died.. no other woman could satisfy me..

together for 16 yrs and married only in feb?
how the hell you pull that off?

might as well just file for divorce now and fuck whomever you want without the head games

jus sayin

Shirl cuts right to the meat of the issue in one sentence. Yep.

total trap

and even if it wasn't...so not worth it.

if you're anything like me, the graphic images will haunt you forever (while you barely remember banging the other chick).

and what's worse....what if the dude was better looking than you/had a bigger dick and the girl you got with wasnt as hot as your wife? holy clusterfuck. Or if it was the other way around....she'd have insecurity issues forever.so either way someone is fucked (not just by another dude/girl)

together for 16 yrs and married only in feb?
how the hell you pull that off?

more like how the hell did he still manage to fall into marriage after avoiding it and still staying together 16 years.

That's the most fucked up thing I've heard bor no offense....but then against swingers are retarded IMO...you're just throwing your relationship away.

so who are you flying out to take care of bidness?

Top Bottom