Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The wife gonna let me bang another dude..But says she gets to bang another chick!

Wow, loving the honesty put out on this thread. Was a surprising unfolding to figure out his wife is part of the thread chat. LOL. They're just having fun. I've heard of other couples who like to chat about these things and don't do anything, but they just enjoy the tease. One of my chat friends is Mormon and his wife would totally go for a 3 some w/another woman and him - with her doing more than just watching too, but being a recipient of another woman's, um, "attention". She would totally go for it if it wasn't "against the religion". It was fascinating just asking him how this topic even CAME UP?! The vast variations of human sexuality in the U.S. was very interesting to uncover: from fetishes to swingers to MMW, WWM, etc.... there's all kinds. You're not alone. Have fun you two...just chatting. But, do let us know if you take it to another level. :)

Top Bottom