Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The wife gonna let me bang another dude..But says she gets to bang another chick!

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

I'm plenty of fun. But, personally, my idea of fun is not my husband fucking another girl or me being with another guy. Sex is an intimate emotional thing for me that I'd never want to share with some rando.

Exactly.

Not sure why no one mentioned this: however, this was clearly a test on the part of his wife! There can be only one right answer when a woman presents such a question. It goes something like this: Honey, I have no interest in sleeping w/ anyone else. In fact the very though of it is revolting. You are my queen and forever shall be!" Or something to that effect.

Not sure why no one mentioned this: however, this was clearly a test on the part of his wife! There can be only one right answer when a woman presents such a question. It goes something like this: Honey, I have no interest in sleeping w/ anyone else. In fact the very though of it is revolting. You are my queen and forever shall be!" Or something to that effect.

someone did mention it but that's obviously not always true because there are millions of swingers in the world etc.

Some people can put the jealousy issues to one side and have fun anyway.

someone did mention it but that's obviously not always true because there are millions of swingers in the world etc.

Some people can put the jealousy issues to one side and have fun anyway.

Oh my bad if they did..

I wouldn't consider it a jelousy issue, more of a respect/commitment issue.

Top Bottom