Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are some women so Freaky?

rudeboyja

Just thought I would throw this out there. I'm not talkin about women who have been in a relationship for a while and need a boost to stimulate their sex life. I'm talkin about the ones you barely know. The past 2 or 3 years i've had girls ask me to choke them during sex, stick a broomstick up my ass (didn't happen!!), simulate a rape, and a few other things I won't mention. I'm just wondering what makes a woman get to the point where she needs all this off the wall freaky thrill shht? I'm usually down for whatever, but that extra stuff has become a turnoff.

No shit most women these days are dirty whores who are only good for those types of acctivities. Very few normal smar, inteligent and beautifull women around. Punishing and hurting the whores is fun though.. They get what they are good for

:FRlol:
PolfaJelfa said:
No shit most women these days are dirty whores who are only good for those types of acctivities. Very few normal smar, inteligent and beautifull women around. Punishing and hurting the whores is fun though.. They get what they are good for

The Terminator said:
I have seen girls in the 14-15 year old range who are like this :worried: :eek2:
Scary stuff for parents :(
omfg!!! ya! fucking thongs half way up their backs.

Funny thing is, it tends to be the more "sophisticated" ones who are in to this wild stuff. I've seen a few strippers & other girls who you would think would be in to all sorts of stuff, but they were pretty normal in terms of their sexual activities

chosen.one said:
choke them during sex, stick a broomstick up my ass (didn't happen!!), simulate a rape, and a few other things

OMG :worried:

me :verygood:
:coffee:

Top Bottom