Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is this happening to my wife guys?

Dude,
Her going to the doctor is great. But you can do something. If she has to pee cause you are on top of her then use your arm muscles and keep your weight off of her. The pressure of your body can make her baldder contract or feel like she has to pee. My wife and I had the same problem. She said that between my weight ontop of her and my johnson poking she felt as though she had to pee.
My wife must pee before we have sex and right after. I got a nice size johnson but that is not the problem, she said it is just how she is built. I am always careful to keep adjusting my weight on and off of her during sex.
Jake

That also seems to add to the problem. I must admit that I cannot at times hold my own weight up. And I am getting bigger as time goes by. My arms just start to hurt as I try to hold myself up.

jaded said:
That's good for her to do, I've read/heard that peeing before and after sex helps to prevent UTIs.

Yep, especially important to pee after sex to prevent infection....

I think we are going way off the subject here. Why do I say this? Well, I never said that she doesn't pee before sex. Trust me...she pees before, during and after. The urge to pee is only when I'm on top of her. And all this about a UTI...come on! I told my wife that and she freaked out! She told me that the girl she works with has a UTI. And that this girl knew she had a UTI because she was always peeing and she claimed it kind of burned when she peed. As for my wife....she only has the urge to pee when I'm on top of her. And when she pees...she it doesn't hurt at all. So all this talk about a UTI....I really doubt it. I even did research on UTI and it does say that is the first symptom. The urge to pee a lot with burning sensation.

Carth said:
I think we are going way off the subject here. Why do I say this? Well, I never said that she doesn't pee before sex. Trust me...she pees before, during and after. The urge to pee is only when I'm on top of her. And all this about a UTI...come on! I told my wife that and she freaked out! She told me that the girl she works with has a UTI. And that this girl knew she had a UTI because she was always peeing and she claimed it kind of burned when she peed. As for my wife....she only has the urge to pee when I'm on top of her. And when she pees...she it doesn't hurt at all. So all this talk about a UTI....I really doubt it. I even did research on UTI and it does say that is the first symptom. The urge to pee a lot with burning sensation.

So is she going to go to the doc and get checked out just in case? What about the possibility that she's a squirter - did she think that could potentially be the cause?

jaded said:
So is she going to go to the doc and get checked out just in case? What about the possibility that she's a squirter - did she think that could potentially be the cause?

She is going to the doc, lets see what happens. Most likely it is just me that is too big for her. I have gotten bigger as the years go by. I do have to better control my weight and my positions.

Try a similar to missionary position with you standing at the edge of the bed and her on her back with her ass half off the edge of the bed, legs spread wide or up over your shoulders. This position will likely have you hitting her g-spot but will keep your weight off of her. She can prop her upperbody up with a couple of pillows and you can lean forward with your hands on the bed. See if she still feels like she's gotta pee even with your weight off of her.

Puddles said:
Try a similar to missionary position with you standing at the edge of the bed and her on her back with her ass half off the edge of the bed, legs spread wide or up over your shoulders. This position will likely have you hitting her g-spot but will keep your weight off of her. She can prop her upperbody up with a couple of pillows and you can lean forward with your hands on the bed. See if she still feels like she's gotta pee even with your weight off of her.

He needs to get The Wedge......it's a foam ramp that she can assume various positions on to enhance positions.....

Top Bottom